The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Copper/silver coins used in Eric Jones "EJ Copper/Silver" (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Hey Guys,

I've got a question. Eric Jones uses 2 Copper/Silver coins in his routine "EJ Copper/Silver". One is Tails/Tails and the other is Heads/Heads.
Has anybody an idea why he doesn't use 2 "regular" copper/silver coins? What would be the disadvantages using 2 equal gaffs?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nightcrawler
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
Using that configuration and both coins at the same time gets rid of a discrepancy that really sharp people might notice otherwise.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea And you can use the two card Monte Show! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
mysta-magic
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
27 Posts

Profile of mysta-magic
I sell the Eric Jones C/S set which includes a Heads/Heads and a Tails/Tails as well as one each ungaffed English Penny and Half dollar. Eric has personally approved the 3 separate coin sets that I produce for the effects on his Metal 3 DVD. You can find more information and prices on my website at roykueppers@rocketmail.com

Roy Kueppers
equivoque
View Profile
Special user
862 Posts

Profile of equivoque
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11226
This set comes from tango. It is a little bit less expensive, but it does not come with matching coins. I am guessing, they are also not the same quality as the one Roy sells.