The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: Ultra tube (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Dice were included with mine: one red and one white. It's easy to determine the size of the die you need: just measure the interior length of one of the inner sides of the tube and get some dice that will fit into it fairly snugly but drop through easily. If you have some dice at home it's pretty easy to see if they're too big to slip into the tube with no friction.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Mimo email me your address I'll send you the dice.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Steve brooks handles the tenyoelite emails but I have dice as these are made here in Canada. We can just skip the middle man lol.
peter@masterofillusions.ca

Thx
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Thanks Richard and Peter for your help! Contacted you directly Peter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

No problem I will send them out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvience. But I would wait for our dice. I do not recommend using any other dice because if the size is off even just a bit and also do not have rounded corners they could get jammed inside which would void the warranty. Just wait for the proper dice.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
I'll wait no problem. Thanks !
JimW
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of JimW
I finally had some time to play with Ultra Tube and I'm really happy with the results. I never had the plastic version so this is a brand new effect for me. Very deceptive, and the workings are so smooth. Now I'm saving my cash, hoping to get one of the second runs of Zig Zag Cig.
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Mine came with a red and a white die but they don't fit the necessary.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Bill I replied to your email.
:-)
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

I know Bill's comments had a few of you worried that hadn't opened your box yet, but we found out that there was nothing actually wrong with his Ultra Tube, as he was trying to load the dice from the outside of the tube. Please do not try to do this. The dice must be loaded from the inside of the tube as stated in the instructions. The dice will never fit in from the outside, and its designed this way so that when the gimmick activates the dice cannot fall out of the compartment. We triple test each and every unit before they are shipped, So please before sending an item back we urge you to please read the instructions even if you are familiar with the original version, as the wood versions still may have different and very important information from the plastic versions, on how to use and store the trick properly. With that said we are happy to be able to get Bill his Ultra Tube back so he can finally enjoy it.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Peter
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Thanks Peter for sending me the dice, they arrived safely and quickly, everything's working as it should and I'm very pleased with this in the end ! BRAVO !
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know!
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Holistic Magic
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Holistic Magic
Is there a new trick in the Tenyo Elite "pipeline"?
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Mine came with the dice and works flawlessly! Great prop. Can't wait for the next selection
guyjr
View Profile
New user
Don't mind me and my
57 Posts

Profile of guyjr
Are either the Zig-Zag-Cig or Ultra Tube going to see a "one more time" reproduction run?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hello GuyJr.,

Yes there will be one more additional run of 50 units of both the Elite ZigZag and Elite Ultra tube.
Infact we are currently building the second and final run of ZigZags. And as we have stated here on the Café several times and also as advertised on our website since release to contact us for 'second run info', We will be contacting those who have opted to join our "first to be contacted" list that we have offered to those who would like to order from the second run.

I am not personally in charge of overseeing this list and do not know who or how many have already signed up for either, but if you are interested please send an email to our company as instructed on our site. We will contact the people on this list before we offer any remaining units to the general public. Those on the list will be notified in the order that they have signed up first, (a first come first serve basis) and they will have first right of refusal with in our allotted time frame before we offer any unclaimed units to the public.

This allotted time frame has yet to be determined but it will likely be a few days to give those in other countries with different time zones plenty of time to secure the purchase before we release any unclaimed units to the public. We will also be limiting the purchase to 1 unit per customer on the final runs, so there is a fair chance for ALL of our serious Tenyo Elite fans to purchase one.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
I sent an email on your site for the Ultra Tube but got no acknowledgement. Is there any way to make sure I am on the list?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

We do not send out replys or confirmations to these emails. As long as the email did not bounce back to you when you sent it, then we will have received the request and placed you on the list.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Artie Fufkin
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Artie Fufkin
Additionally, when you click the "submit" button on the Tenyo Elite website, you are immediately taken to a window thanking-you for submitting your email address!

One could safely presume that this "window" on your computer saying "thank-you for signing up to our email list" is your acknowledgement from Tenyo Elite that they've received your email asking to sign up to their email list Smile
guyjr
View Profile
New user
Don't mind me and my
57 Posts

Profile of guyjr
Ok cool... I signed up last year and did get the one e-mail about the Ultra Tube, but could not purchase it at the time (was actually caught up in the midst of collecting some other rare magic!) But... this time I will be ready with cash in hand!