The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: New Tenyo Elite Item Released! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Ordered, now my ultra tube on flea bay ending tonight will be failing or soaring in case someone really must have both. Called this scenario weeks ago
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

SOLD OUT!!!......well actually, we are "over-sold". Thank you so much to everyone who bought one of our Tenyo Elite Ultra Tubes. We will be taking the Paypal buttons down from our site shortly, and sending refunds to those who were too late and still paid. However those people will be kept on a "special" list and will be notified first before anyone else when we do a second run.

Stay tuned, because in the coming months we are planning on doing a second and final run. Thank you again!

Best regards,

Jason
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Jason-

Are you sending confirmations to those who purchased these?

I paid and I was fairly early in the process but I'd like some confirmation.

Thanks
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hi teevtee:

We are having a strange issue with Paypal, and for some reason people are not being sent their confirmations. I don't have your real name (I only know your handle here on the Café) so I can't do a quick check to let you know right away). Yes we will be sending confirmations, but there is just so much we are all in the middle of---Tenyo Elite stuff, and our own businesses/personal stuff. lol We will get to you; it just may take some time.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jason
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Thank you for the response Jason I appreciate it.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Wondering the same thing myself, so I'm glad the team is on it.

Congrats on the sell-out guys. No surprise.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello everyone:

We're just trying to clear up everything here. We will be sending emails out to those who ordered past the cut-off, and will be refunding your money. We will try to get to everyone else to confirm, but please be patient. Thanks so much!

Best regards,

Jason
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Wow ! Sold out too quick for me to see the notice and I had been checking. How do I get on the list for the second run?
cbusch55
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
And I might add - a faster sell out than Magic Wagon.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
They chose wisely with Ultra Tube.
There are several others with similar pent up demand as well.
tdowell
View Profile
Inner circle
1050 Posts

Profile of tdowell
Is there a happy medium here T.E.???

The first two Elite items overproduced

The second two underproduced

Yes, I admit my sour grapes, but I've lost interest. I'd rather spend $300 on a set of Lassen coins.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

I promptly received paypal confirmation today after purchase.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
I received my Paypal confirmation as well...
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
tdowell said; "Is there a happy medium here T.E.??? The first two Elite items overproduced. The second two underproduced.
Yes, I admit my sour grapes, but I've lost interest. I'd rather spend $300 on a set of Lassen coins
"

Sorry you feel that way tdowell.

Frankly, I could practically write a book on our TENYO adventures these past few years and what a ride it has been. Smile

We have learned a ton from our experiences and I make absolutely no apologies for the tricks we have chosen, how they are made and what we have priced them at.

Honestly, for the amount of time and money we have spent I could have easily purchased a house and I'll leave it at that sir.

We do NOT choose the tricks based on whether or not everyone will like them. We could care less if lay people know their secrets. The fact that they are TENYO items is enough for us.

Always remember, we are not the only ones making the choices here. The tricks belong to TENYO - in a sense they are their children and the company has intrusted us to take good care of them.
Many times a particular trick excites us but TENYO proper has the final say on whether it can become an official Elite item. Unlike a few unscrupulous individuals who are producing unauthorized TENYO items (Read: STEALING) we are officially licensed by TENYO and follow their advice, guidelines and final wishes. Yes, we have great respect for TENYO and its legacy.

I suppose if I were Bill Gates I could purchase the TENYO company and we could do anything we please, but the reality is we do what we can, as we can and I'm okay with that arrangement.

I personally do not feel any trick that Tenyo Elite has produced is over or under produced. They have been presented in the fashion that circumstances dictate they be - nothing more and nothing less. We love TENYO and are honored to be able to be associated with their great product line.

If someone loves TENYO items as much as we do, they can and will appreciate everything we have done thus far. If not - they can have fun on ebay.

I will end this small rant simply by saying; Enjoy your Lassen coins, like Tenyo Elite items they are worth every penny. Smile

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2014, simcoscor wrote:

Now, I just received a refund of my $310 payment... That's weird...

Simon Corneille
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Quote:
Quote:

Now, I just received a refund of my $310 payment...

Simon Corneille

+1
Same for me, no worries only 50. At least I have several originals. It's just such a fun trick to show people. It always gets em! Still leaning towards thinking the elite version will trigger higher auction prices for one the favorite T s. Anyone interested pm me. Congratulations elite team on this latest release and sellout of all 50 of them, wow!
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hi everyone,

Wow thanks for huge support! We sold out in 5 hours and we did not anticipate that quick of a sellout. We knew they would go fast, but did not think it would be that fast.

However if you missed the first run do not worry.

We put all of our "over sales" and potential interested buyers on a "first to be notified" list for the second run of that particular product, and in the case of the last 2 releases, there will certainly be a second run for both zig zag and ultra tube. Both lists still have available reservation spots, just put your name in by emailing us as stated on our website and ad banners, "Contact us to be notified of the 2nd and final run." And once we receive the email we will put you on that VIP list to ensure that we satisfy the demand of all of our valued Tenyo Elite customers the best that we can.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I don't think that the Elite version will effect prices for the original one way or the other.

It's its own thing. There are very few of them and real collectors will want both. Casual collectors will likely not be willing to pay for either. The prices had hit a peak and have been falling a bit more because of market saturation than anything else I would guess.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Great news Peter! Thank you for providing how the 2nd run will be handled. Also, hope all is going your way regarding your health. Keep pushing forward!
Chris
JimW
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of JimW
"there will certainly be a second run for both zig zag and ultra tube."

Ahhh, this is the news I've been hoping to hear for MONTHS! I'm happy to hear there will be a second run of the zig zag cig. The Elite versions really look great.