The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Wack-O-Magic presents "...Bowl you Over" :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
"...Bowl You Over!” by Wack-O-Magic

--------oOo--------

Description: “…Bowl You Over!” The VERSATILE Magic Bowling Pin!
Toss out your old Vanishing Catsup Bottle the “…Bowl You Over!” Magic Bowling Pin will provide bigger impact, bigger laughs, because this is a
huge REGULATION size Bowling Pin. You’ll crumple
up your paper bag and toss it backstage to audience
ooohs & ahhhs!

Do you produce a Bowling BALL from a briefcase or sketch pad? Add a stunning punch-line finish by producing one -or a pair- of our stage-size “…Bowl You Over!” Magic Bowling Pins.

Perform an Appearing Wine Bottle from Silks? Now you can produce this amazingly realistic “…Bowl You Over!” Magic Bowling Pin. It’s a Final Load item too!

The“…Bowl You Over!” Magic Bowling Pin is
made of vinyl, the printing on the pin is bonded to the vinyl and is not a label.
These bowling balls are SMOOTH, SEAMLESS AND SHINY!! Compare them to the quality of a Nielsen Bottle... as they are made from the same material.
Now you can get a “Strike with every frame you bowl!”

----------

According to the Wikipedia website "bowling is enjoyed by 95 million people in more than ninety countries".
Well I won't argue with those figures. Most any town here in the United States has at least one bowling alley and those centers appear to be thriving, even in our current state of internet, cell phones, tablets and video game consoles. The reason is clear, bowling is a fun game that even the elderly can enjoy and participate in.

Keeping the aforementioned in mind, it is a no brainer that most anyone would recognize a bowling pin when they see one. It is a common object and therefore is not likely to be suspect of any type of trickery.

That said, Wack-O-Magic's "…Bowl you Over" faux bowling pin is the ideal prop for any would be magician. Especially those who perform at children parties or for the elderly. Although, walk around magicians who produce a bottle of wine may want to consider changing things up a bit by producing a full size bowling pin instead. Smile

Having worked at a bowling alley as a boy I can tell you that this prop really does look like the genuine article. I took the photograph above at my local bowling alley and placed the Wack-O-Magic pin next to the real thing. I have to say that other than the printing on the pin itself I could not tell the difference between the two pins. Will your audience notice the printing being different? I really doubt it. How many folks have actually held a real bowling pin and read the label? Very few me thinks. Add to that there are various brands and all have different types of logo's, colors, etc.

So, want to do the old vanishing bottle trick? I think using this bowling pin will make the effect seem even more impossible. Produce a bowling ball from briefcase? Why not produce a few pins as well? I think the possibilities are many depending on your imagination and style of performance. Come to think of it, I can also see clowns using this prop in various situations.

The pin is professionally made (well worth the asking price) and includes a few sheets of instructions which include various ideas and suggestions for its use.

The bottom line: If you can envision yourself using, producing or vanishing a bowling pin in your act, I do not hesitate to give this my highest recommendation.

----------

My rating:

Suggested retail: $78.99 plus $6.51 S&H (in the USA)

To order , visit Wack-O-Magic's official website by Clicking here!

Questions? Comments?

Email: info@wack-o-magic.com
---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks