The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: It's time for a new Tenyo Elite item! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On 2013-05-03 11:35, J M Talbot wrote:
Peter and the team have always been upfront about the challenges they have had with this project. I am just gald they are keeping the vision alive. Continue to take the time needed to do it right, clearly there is excitement for the new release which is good, but let's stay cordial here folks.

John

Amen to that. I just wanted to know what the next release will be, you guys can be sure it will be 'unavailable' quickly if it is indeed the 'gem' you are promising Smile Anyway, take your time guys, looking forward to it Smile The release date is not that important to me, what makes my heart go in overdrive is thinking about WHAT item you will release Smile
Franky33
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Franky33
I read through the thread and saw your hint about the next item. My guess is either Tunnel of Darkness or Black Hole based on the timeline and the mention of "gimmicky." Hopefully there wil be enough product to satisfy the demand. Tenyo fans seem very passionate and are feverish about getting their items.

The Tenyo blog from France made it so easy to look up what tricks were from the timeframe mentioned. The future Tenyo book can be used for that once it is in people hands but for research, a computer is so much quicker and accessible. There are so many Tenyo items and information about them on the blog that I didn't know even existed. Pretty cool.

I know Tenyo Elite is affiliated with Tenyo, will the Tenyo Elite items be in the new Tenyo book by Richard Kaufman?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I'm just reporting on my book as it goes along, and it's coming along nicely. Might it be delayed? I don't know! At the rate I'm writing, and with the help I'm receiving from the Tenyo company and other Tenyo collectors (and the invaluable help of having Stereo's blog available), I might well make it on time! My book will have an enormous amount of information that does not appear on Stereo's blog, but that's because I am spending time with each of the principle members of Tenyo's creative team, as well as Angelo Carbone and Lubor Fiedler. Stereo has done a remarkable job compiling information from many published sources, but it's quite different from my book.

Franky33: you need to understand that a book is around forever. Hundreds of years. So, if material is still coming in, I'm not going to just stop writing and not include it to get the book out by December 30, 2013.

When you write a book, it's a reference tool that will be used for a long long time. My book will exist long after Stereo's blog has vanished from the internet and all of us are dead.
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Any news yet guys on the new Elite item?? you said we were a matter of weeks away for an announcement ? and weeks and weeks pass and still no news, come on fellas let us know..
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
The final prototype is taking a bit longer than expected. It must be perfect this time around for approval.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Thanks peter.
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
End of July....Moving right along I see..
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
How is it that Magic Wagon puts out many near perfection wonders on a consistent timeline?... and Tenyo Elite chugs along like a tired freight train?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I believe it has been mentioned before that the Tenyo company has to give its permission and they have high expectations, therefore if an item isn't what they have in mind the Elite team has to adjust or redo it (puzzles me when Elite has permission to reproduce an item Tenyo still has to 'approve' though ...). Perhaps that is a possible reason that causes this incredible delay ... it has been two years now we're waiting I think ... .
An update once in a while would be welcome though ... .
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Killertweety is absolutely right. Unlike Magic Wagon, we work closely with Tenyo and require their permission and authorziation on all aspects of the development process of Tenyo's tricks. When a prototype is made, it is sent to our partner in California (Steve Brooks), then it is sent to Canada for Myself and Jason Palter to review and make notes and changes, then it is sent off to Japan for Tenyo to make notes and changes. Then it is sent back to the manufacturer for them to make changes. It is a lengthy process. But we would have it no other way.

Not to mention this time around, we completely did a 180 and have changed manufactuers with this one being all crafted by Hand, and not machaines. And we also changed material, this time around and added so much more detail, and changed the entire company format. We have seen our second prototype for the next release and it is awesome! Just a couple of minor tweaks are being done as we speak to the next prototype which is almost complete and we believe this last one will be the finished version. This next release was WAY more complicated to make then we anticipated, but wow is it ever cool! We can then make our announcement once we get final approval from Japan. We are all very excited! We do this for love, so I don't care how long it takes, just as long as the final piece is perfect and honors Tenyo's original creation.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Wow... sounds amazing.

Robert
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Thank you for all this information Peter!
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
And still no info about the new Tenyo Elite trick,what a farce,come on guys please sort it out..MM
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-08-11 11:50, mirror mate wrote:
And still no info about the new Tenyo Elite trick,what a farce,come on guys please sort it out..MM

Jeez! What Peter needs right now are prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery. Let it go MM.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
What is wrong with Peter? Is he sick or hurt?
superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
133 Posts

Profile of superpixel
I'm very excited by the fact that so much care and attention are being paid to the creation and manufacture of the next Elite item. I hope Peter is OK (Banzai?) and the team is progressing for a release this year Smile Also looking forward to the book -- Mr. Kaufman is right, the book will last generations.
-- superpixels / victor / banana wizard --
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
ANY NEWS YET ON THE NEW ELITE ITEM??
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3877 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On 2013-09-16 08:40, mirror mate wrote:
ANY NEWS YET ON THE NEW ELITE ITEM??

Why all the shouting? It'll get here when it gets here.

We're all friends. No reason to be offensive...

Julie
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3060 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I agree Julie, MM are you aware how rude your posts come across?
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
I appologise didn't mean to be rude.. MM