The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: It's time for a new Tenyo Elite item! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
SO peter what were the years these tenyo elite tricks were originally launched?? can you give us that at least lol? regards MIRROR MATE.
lemagico
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of lemagico
Hi Peter (and everyone else with an interest in this FORUM):

I appreciate your candor and relative transparency for what must be, by its nature, a secretive process.

It is great fun to second guess and hope that the next Elite item will be the "one that I really want them to make". Smile

I thought you guys were off to a great start. I agree that the lapse in time between production runs has been disappointing, but I am encouraged by the recent updates.

I look forward to the next item, whatever it is, and truth be told, I don't care what it is. What I do care about is that your venture continues into the future (at least, selfishly, for the rest of my life ;-)

At least with that thought in mind, you may eventually get around to the one Tenyo item that I (or any of us)really want you to make!

Peace, and continued success,

David
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Thanks David.
Since we have restructed this company to do smaller and more limited runs, we will not be over producing (and during the start of global a recession) a mistake we made during the launch, so now releases should be a lot more frequent and closer together. Also this time around, the items are all hand crafted and will be of higher quality than the first 2 releases but in limited quantities, and will have a higher price tag than the first two releases. But will also warrant the the asking price. I think everyone will appreciate the work that will be going into our elite editions even more now.

Update, Final prototype for our next release should be in our hands next week, and once Tenyo approves we can start taking orders and go into production.

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Cant wait... still no hints as to what it is? Even if its a Older or Newer effect?
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Peter

It would be fun if you could give us 5 random production years for hints and include the actual year that the new Tenyo elite item originated from.

CHRIS
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I like that idea Chris... Give us something to salivate on at least.... anything... pretty please?

Charlie
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

LOL, well I can tell you that this was one of 5 items I bought when I visited my first Magic Shop ever (Browser's Den of Magic) in Toronto, the famous late Len Cooper sold me this Tenyo item when I was a little kid. He sold me this, a penetration frame, chinese sticks, an apearing cane, and a square circle. Not sure on the exact year or exactly how old I was, but I think I was around 8 years old. And I am 38 years old now.

This item is very gimmicky compared to our first two releases. This elite version will be made compeletly of beautiful handcrafted wood. It is one of my personal all time favorite Tenyo Tricks! I have another story about it, but It would reveal too much, but will tell the story after it is released.

Guess all you want, but I will not admit to anything!

Lol. Also the next item we have planned after this, will have people going nuts for it. It is an exciting time again for Tenyo Elite.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Drool...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Research time with a little detective work should help draw better conclusions for those trying to put this puzzle together. Glad to hear elite items are moving forward.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Thanks Peter... this makes it fun, we will do some math and try and figure out what it could be.

Charlie
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Made of wood?

Very nice. I can't wait.

Magic Wagon watch out Smile.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I agree with you...

However, Magic Wagon, whom I love, has put out some Tenyo-like effects, but never any Tenyo-sanctioned effects. And there in lies the difference. Tenyo Elite are Tenyo-approved, so essentially part of the Tenyo family. Magic Wagon effects, while great, are not.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2013-02-18 20:05, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I agree with you...

However, Magic Wagon, whom I love, has put out some Tenyo-like effects, but never any Tenyo-sanctioned effects. And there in lies the difference. Tenyo Elite are Tenyo-approved, so essentially part of the Tenyo family. Magic Wagon effects, while great, are not.

Never said otherwise Smile.

As Magic Wagon makes nice, quality items out of wood and metals, I think it's great that Tenyo Elite is also making nice, quality items of our favorite Tenyo effects Smile.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

On 2013-02-18 20:05, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I agree with you...

. . . one of the posts resurrected from the Tenyo topic that vanished two nights ago.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Peter I know you are not going to answer one way or another but my 2 guesses on what your next Tenyo Elite item you are making out of wood is either T-110 Zig Zag Cig or T-115 UltraSlice. Both are roughly 30 years ago, Gimmicky and would be nice if made in Wood. Just a guess.

Charlie
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

I love guesses, and the good news is you won't have to wait much longer to find out.

Peter.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
380 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Looking back, I see I was mistaken. But at first, when you said it was made from wood, I was SURE it was an appearing cane. <wink>
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
I hope that it is not something that is still in production. I would prefer older items that are coveted and hard to find (and also fetch a small fortune on the Eb**).
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I've been looking high and low for one of these.
It's exactly what I need.
So,,,, please put me down for one please.
Let me know your preferred method of payment,
and how much.
Thanks,
Ed
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
I think maybee an ULTRA TUBE made of wood?? that's my theory.