The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Searching the Wizard Product Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Matthew U
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of Matthew U
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know:

With our new website it is now even easier to search through previous Wizard Product Reviews and products to see if they have been reviewed.
Simply go on to http://www.worldmagicshop.com and in the search bar type in the product name and if it has been reviewed it will show you the episode it got reviewed on. No need to add it to the basket just simply scroll down the page to the youtube video.

All the best,

Matthew
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Thanks, Matthew!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Cool. Thanks for the info.
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
Thanks. I actually asked this question on this weeks video and hadn't gotten a reply and then saw this. You might want to include this info in the top area for the videos.
MagicBoy2010
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MagicBoy2010
Where is the Search Bar?

I see one for currency (pounds or dollars)...one for "Sort By" (price, popularity, newest, oldest, etc)...one for # of items per page...but I don't see where I can type in the name of an item.

Can you help me please?
MagicBoy2010
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
I still think having it available on ITunes was the best

Great to watch on Ipad and easy way to catch up if you missed an episode
thirdeye3
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of thirdeye3
After watching 75% of them, I'll have to say that I prefer them being shown on store website. This way I can see your ratings before getting into the video. Weeks when you are not impressed by anything, I can skip
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
Yo WPR from Los Angeles! Was wondering if you can give me a top 'Card Force DVD' of your top 3 choices? I recall a ways back seeing the DVD that was reviewd on your show. However I cannot recall the name at all, and its been driving me crazy trying to remember the name. All I know is it was put out in the past 2 years, maybe 3 years. It had a black cover and almost a Chinese or Japanese type of name...like "Way of the Ginsu" or the "Shiro Card Force by Tony something"...but the magician isn't of Asian ethnicity, rather an American magician with an Italian last name.... I think. I am out of ideas, and have searched everywhere for the past few weeks. I had bought the DVD back then when I first saw it, but ended up having to sell it on eBay in a desparate finacle income crises at the time....now I am regreting ever making that poor choice.

Any thoughts on guiding me in the right direction in my Card Force Snafu search fellas? Appreciate your time, your team, and the WPR! Thanks for always being my goto review show, no matter what, you guys always come through with solid shows, and solid reviews. Smile cheers!
My first name rhymes with Magician
alergy
View Profile
New user
Derby, UK
25 Posts

Profile of alergy
Hi Christin Rey

I believe that you are looking for:
Shinobi Control by Emran Riaz - theory11
DavidMor
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of DavidMor
Hi,

I need some help finding the name of a trick I saw reviewed on the Wizard Product Review. I don't know the name, so can't use the normal index or searches.

It is a Prediction Effect, which uses a sort of "index".

Performer announces he has made a prediction and points to a paper in his top shirt pocket. He then asks Spectator to name one of something from a small group (about 6-8 choices, such as a New England state, a circus animal, a living President (US), or Central American Country).
Spectator announces his choice, and Performer then opens the paper to show he correctly predicted that choice.

Of course, the method is simple. But, what is the name of this thing?!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
958 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, DavidMor wrote:
Hi,

I need some help finding the name of a trick I saw reviewed on the Wizard Product Review. I don't know the name, so can't use the normal index or searches.

It is a Prediction Effect, which uses a sort of "index".

Performer announces he has made a prediction and points to a paper in his top shirt pocket. He then asks Spectator to name one of something from a small group (about 6-8 choices, such as a New England state, a circus animal, a living President (US), or Central American Country).
Spectator announces his choice, and Performer then opens the paper to show he correctly predicted that choice.

Of course, the method is simple. But, what is the name of this thing?!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

I think it might be called Way-Out by Marc Oberon.

Graham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zdSNRuaF8g&t=1127s
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2334 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2012, Matthew U wrote:

Just to let you know:

With our new website it is now even easier to search through previous Wizard Product Reviews and products to see if they have been reviewed.
Simply go on to http://www.worldmagicshop.com and in the search bar type in the product name and if it has been reviewed it will show you the episode it got reviewed on. No need to add it to the basket just simply scroll down the page to the youtube video.

This no longer works on http://www.worldmagicshop.com .

Is there a way to search the Wizard Product Reviews ?