The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
I'd like more info on the 'Pro' version too please Myke. I was just about to purchase this but if there's another version coming out I'll wait.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On 2013-12-15 03:19, prestodigitator wrote:
Hi Myke,
couple of quick questions.
1. Is the app likely to be back available this side of Christmas?
2. Will there be an 'upgrade to pro' option if/when it comes on the app store?
3. do you have a price bracket in mind for the pro version yet?
thanks,
-Andy

1. I really hope so. This all depends on how quickly Apple review it. Fingers & toes are crossed.

2. I should imagine there will be an option to upgrade to pro from the first version. Yes

3. The reason we are placing the pro version in the App Store is to better support our pre/pro customers. So, with that said, it is important that the price be very close to what they have paid even though the high price was for the privilege to have iUnlockYourMind pro before anyone else. 1 year before more or less.

Good thoughts
Myke
X
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Just to chime in and say that this sound alike a phenomenal purchase and I anxiously await more information
sebbyg
View Profile
Regular user
Cherry Hill, NJ
119 Posts

Profile of sebbyg
I can't find it in the US store?? Is it available??
Er1tro
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
124 Posts

Profile of Er1tro
The app isn't on the AppStore. The developer removed it to fix some bugs Smile
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Not back in the stores just yet................ saw the updated screens last night....... LOOKING SWEET Smile
prestodigitator
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of prestodigitator
I do hope the 'bugs' being removed are not parts of the app that will now only turn up in the pro version...#synicalbugger
Cammy.Gib
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Cammy.Gib
Any news as to when this will be back in the app store??
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Hi guys,

iUnlockYourMind is back up on the App Store so if you would like to purchase or update it's all ready for you now with the new iOS7 screens.

There are a few little tweaks we did not get time to add this update but will definitely be in the next update.

If you do not already own iUnlockYourMind but you are thinking about purchasing iUnlockYourMind or know someone who is thinking about purchasing, now is the time to do it. The price for iUnlockYourMind is £32.49 for Xmas and new year. On January 1st the price for iUnlockYourMind will be £39.99.

Here is the App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/iunlocky......138?mt=8
Thank you for your time and patience.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Myke & Salah x x
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
With the release of brand new AMAZING iphone apps such as Social Media and Magic Trick #3 (each listed at less than 3 dollars), the asking price of this effect is glaringly ridiculous.

...I dunno...so is the method.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Robvs, do you have the pro version?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, Robvs wrote:
With the release of brand new AMAZING iphone apps such as Social Media and Magic Trick #3 (each listed at less than 3 dollars), the asking price of this effect is glaringly ridiculous.

The Apps you are mentioning above are running at a loss concidering how much work goes into them. They are also specifically priced that low to build an audience to further sell to. iUnlockYourMind is not.

Your last statement is ridiculous so I've decided to not even respond to it.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Myke don't sweat those kind of posts. No amount of commentary can make up for a lack of vision. People who don't see the value of this app or doubt the methodology just haven't experienced what this app can do for you. They lack the vision and don't want to put in the effort to make the app psychologically invisible, the way they would with billets, marked cards, etc.
Either way it's not your problem. Those of us that use this frequently and DESTROY people with it understand what we have. Keep on killin it boss.
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, rasp wrote:
Robvs, do you have the pro version?

Nope...I gave up after two weeks of posts requesting more specifics on the difference between versions. Lack of transparency and an obscene price point discouraged the purchase.
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, mykephillips wrote:
Quote:

The Apps you are mentioning above are running at a loss concidering how much work goes into them. They are also specifically priced that low to build an audience to further sell to. iUnlockYourMind is not.

Mission accomplished. At that price point you certainly have not built an audience to further sell to. Gorgeous business model. And we know...you're certainly not taking a loss, the profit is evident in the price. Right...revealing the very thing that you have the spectator type into the phone is in no way mentally reverse-engineerable. I must just think like a magician, because I discovered it immediately. For the record...you did respond to it.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Just a few things,

I have no idea why your are so upset and bitter about iUnlockYourMind and I don't know what you're trying to achieve by your posts.
All I'll say is, move on, life's too short to respond to my post.
You don't understand iUnlockYourMind and the possibilities. You are stuck in a mind set and you don't have the mental ability to let this go. This will be proved by your next post.

Myke
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2014, mykephillips wrote:
Quote:

revealing the very thing that you have the spectator type into the phone is in no way mentally reverse-engineerable.

Just curious... Do you find revealing something written on a billet to be reverse engineer able?

The way you describe it basically shows how you view the app. No one is asking them to type and then revealing point blank. The magicians who do that are probably indeed getting caught or at least risking that. So I understand your concern.

There's a lot that goes on in terms of layering, structure, and time misdirection. It's a genuine shame you don't see that. But at this point if you're so convinced that this isn't useable I highly recommend you don't use it. It will come across in your performance. Same thing happened to me when I first started using billets. Thank god I grew past that.
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
An electronic device and a slip of paper, while fundamentally providing the same thing, are very different in terms of a spectator's suspension of disbelief, both being quite different in terms of "organics."
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Quote:
You are stuck in a mind set and you don't have the mental ability to let this go. This will be proved by your next post.

Myke

Name calling, Myke, seriously? This post isn't a mentalism routine. You can't lead me to your desired outcome by the use of your words. You're not chasing me out of a discussion.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2014, Robvs wrote:
An electronic device and a slip of paper, while fundamentally providing the same thing, are very different in terms of a spectator's suspension of disbelief, both being quite different in terms of "organics."

I've actually mentioned this several times but this is all changing sir. You'd be surprised if you actually gave it a try.

Lots of the current generation doesn't write on paper. But typing on a phone is extremely natural to them. Believe me when I tell you it's harder sometimes to get people to write things down and give me back a piece of paper (just think for 5 seconds how truly illogical that is) then it is to casually get them to unlock my phone.

It's about the performer not the tools. You can sell anything if you actually try.