The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Your Ultimate Key Chain (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Ortelius
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Ortelius
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
I carry Pro-Flite as my primary keychain. I carry ignition on this. Keyliscious is also on my chain from time to time.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of mndude
Now we can add Linkey to the list!
AngeloAces
View Profile
New user
Brooklyn New York
54 Posts

Profile of AngeloAces
I use my Ring Flight Revolution with Fob on it as my day to day keychain...If I know I will be asked to do some magic I attach my s-biner clip with ignition on one side and keymaster on the other (anyone looking for a nice clip for keymaster,freaker,even linkey should look into the s-biner clip they are like 3 bucks on amazon and work great).

Has anyone here bought the "newer" version of Freakey? I lost my first set and I am curious to see how the newer sets look and if they age like the old ones.
murphey
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of murphey
I carry FOB, and Ignition. I keep the gimmick for Ignition in my wallet so I do not lose it. I just casually take my wallet out and ask them for a dollar as I steal the gimmick out and put my wallet away. I would like to get Freakey, but it is pretty expensive, and I think linkey will be a nice purchase. Keylicous for the price it is hard to go wrong, but I am not sure if I am feeling it.
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Murphy great suggestion for carrying your Ignition gimmick. I lost my Ignition gimmick while carrying it on my keychain.

I have two sets of keys: regular day to day car, house keys & my "magic" keychain which is Pro-Flite, Linkey, & Key Accessory.
murphey
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of murphey
Hello itsmagic what are your thoughts on pro flite. I am still waiting on mine. Can it be carried every day? How long will it last?
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
Hi Murphey, I like Pro-Flite a lot. Yes you can carry it daily & will last a long time. I replaced the leather fob with another leather fob.
louisk
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of louisk
For those who are carrying Fob, do you use it with a card or a bill or others ?
Greg Holroyd
View Profile
New user
leeds
15 Posts

Profile of Greg Holroyd
Pro flite was my best purchase this year narrowly beating nest of wallets. Saying that they are both by nick einhorn cant go wrong with his material

Greg Holroyd
Gregholroyd.co.uk
We all live to be deceived
Ed Solomon
View Profile
New user
Ed Solomon
70 Posts

Profile of Ed Solomon
On my key ring I carry a 6 inch brass key, that acts as an anchor, sliding into the belt to keep the keys in place rather than putting them in the pockets.
I use the key to do a Haunted Key routine. At the bit end of the post, I drilled a hole large enough receive a small rare earth magnet,
which comes in handy for retrieval parts, or for searching through boxes of old coins to find any that are of ferris metal and are attracted by magnetism.
As an aside, when people comment about the big key, I tell them that I drive an old car.
Ed
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
I've Added linkey to proflight and ignition. Sometimes I carry a large ring on it for ringmaster.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Someone mentioned necklace. Dan Harlan has a great necklace "ritual" that doesn't look like a gimmick. Can be worn at all times and is pretty cool.
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
Linkey is always with me.
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
portellamagic
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of portellamagic
Thanks for the anima link first time seeing it
Nick Portella
cassius2m
View Profile
New user
Simi Valley, CA
68 Posts

Profile of cassius2m
I would also suggest Gregory Wilson's Florida Keys; been my favorite impromptu piece for nearly 13 years. Since I always have my keys when I leave the house, it is one of the few things I always have ready to go.

-Clay
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Sankey just put out "unharmed" which is essentially karate coin with a key. Got a great review on WPR!
mndude
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of mndude
I think I'd like to see a Haunted Doll on a keychain.
Nunhunter
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Nunhunter
I carry an old school Unikey (v3, I think).

I legitimately take the d*** off (or get the spec to do it) make the s*****, link it onto a rubber band, someone else's key or ring or whatever then take it back and link it back onto the key ring it came off of.

I haven't added Fob yet as I worry it will get all beat up with daily use...
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
I also like to add the Keychain Magnetic Holder Boon. You can get it in either pencil or grease. Very good for improptu mentalist.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18227