The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians :: Coin On Call - my effect published in the August 2011 issue of MAGIC Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Aljažzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Aljažzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dear fellow magical artists!

I know I am not a active member of this site.
What I am though, is passionate about our art.

I got bitten by the "magic bug" 8 years ago, just a few days after my first son was born and it never let go.
I was very happy and proud to get released in one of the biggest selling magic magazines in the world.
But I was totally blown away, when I read the article The Best of 2011, published in the January issue of MAGIC! My effect was in the list! I could not believe it.

I think that the effect is practical , direct and strong.
My initial effect was different and was only possible to do with Euro currency coins. With Joshua's (Jay) help, this effect is now more direct and possible to perform also with US currency.

I would like to thank Josh for his support, critical eye and for making me fight for and think about my ideas.

Anyway,... I would really appreciate some feedback from people who would have read my effect or maybe even performed it!
It would mean a lot! Thanks!

Regards

Aljaž Šon
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1070 Posts

Profile of dman11
Congrats, I'll have to check that out
Aljažzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Aljažzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thanks dman11. I hope you will like it and have fun with it! I am looking forward to your opinion.

Regards.

Aljaž
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Great , Thanks for the heads up
KristoBall
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of KristoBall
This is now available via Penguin Magic and the trailer looks great. Any reviews?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
3 years later. Wow.
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Penguin has been bringing back quite a few 2-3 yr old effects in the last few months and they seem to sell well the second time around.