The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Favorite tricks with bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
All these seem to be close-up effects, and I do like many of those, but for a parlor/stage show, Kap's Currency is great (also referred to as the World Famous eleven dollar bill trick, thanks to S. Bargatze)

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
murrari
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of murrari
Extreme Burn
Moving Hole
Serial Number Divination
Colour Changing Bill
Andrew Murray
M.I.M.C. Gold Star
AndrewMurrayMagic

DON'T WAIT FOR INSPIRATION is my brand new e-book with 10 new routines.

APTITUDE is my first PLATINUM e-book with 10 new routines + 'SIGNS' bonus.

PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP is available here.

DNA
bigcheese
View Profile
New user
Sacramento, CA
56 Posts

Profile of bigcheese
Jay Noblezada is my favorite when it comes to money magic. His $5 to $1 transposition is great, but I actually like $2 Window and Cornered (by Joshua Jay) even more. This short video shows all of the above tricks plus one or two more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exAqH2dAEeo
rudy-ray
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of rudy-ray
Six Bill Repeat
Extreme Burn
Bill in Lemon
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On 2012-03-11 20:33, ralphs007 wrote:
I'd like to start doing Fraud again but the though of the seal not moving for me, makes me nervous.

I use lip moisturizer (chapstick). Moves great.
I also downloaded a PDF file on this Forum with the insignia emblems in Secret Sessions. They are high rez and it looks great.
It makes the setup a little easier.
Ihor
Magicman_antalya
View Profile
New user
Turkey
4 Posts

Profile of Magicman_antalya
I like to perform and my favorite effect with bills
"Osaka bills"
That is great for stage also you can do it as a close up Routine.
Clever idea ^^
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2012-03-10 19:00, sohaib wrote:
Mine:

Fraud
UV Nightshades
Mismade Bill

Those are my favorites! I do have one more that's impromptu! Vinny Marini sent me a pencil thru dollar penetration that is ingenius! It looks magical! It's my favorite when asked out of the blue to do something magic! It's perfect! No gimmicks!

Doug
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Clean Thru/Clear Thru (really love this one)
Floating bill
Stretched bill
$100 bill switch
Extreme Burn
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
I also like Clean Thru/Clear Thru, however I think my favorite is Misled. It sure has stood the test of time. Great Magic
slyrich
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of slyrich
Driven...great impromptu effect with everything borrowed and examined
CAROLINI
View Profile
Special user
607 Posts

Profile of CAROLINI
The Zig Zag Bill is powerfull but I can't find a supplier for it. Help is appreciated.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
I love noblezada's Two dollar window for being so visual. Slow motion 5 to 1 transpo is great in your hand magic. Staircase by DG. On stage, bill to lemon (I just got my Teleportation Device!!! Greatest trick ever IMO ).
My favorite to perform is greed. It never fails after doing some coin or bill magic someone will Ask if I can turn a quarter or a dollar into a twenty or a hundred. Great trick. Great gasps then laughs. Do it every day. Always in my wallet.
GREED!!!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I have the Original Pen Thru Anything. I had forgotten what an impact that has! Done with a dollar bill (or any currency), that's mine! Smile

Doug
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2013-01-31 18:39, jcrabtree2007 wrote:
I love noblezada's Two dollar window for being so visual. Slow motion 5 to 1 transpo is great in your hand magic. Staircase by DG. On stage, bill to lemon (I just got my Teleportation Device!!! Greatest trick ever IMO ).
My favorite to perform is greed. It never fails after doing some coin or bill magic someone will Ask if I can turn a quarter or a dollar into a twenty or a hundred. Great trick. Great gasps then laughs. Do it every day. Always in my wallet.
GREED!!!

I could be wrong but I thought there was a problem doing this effect (Greed) with the new bills. The tens and five dollar bills especially. If I'm wrong I'd like to add this effect.
Thanks
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
arizona
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of arizona
I sometimes like to do pen thru bill when its in mismade condition when I feel like I have the right spectators. I also like doing bill switches to larger bills, blank paper, reciepts etc.. On the fly impromptu bill to impossible locations, hundy type effects as I have several different gimmicks for it made up. Also Cameron Francis' fresh mint and several different versions of torn and restored bill(L&L's World's Greatest Magic). Plus several other stand up full routines like bill to lemon, single cup and ball using wadded up bill and a serial number prediction. At strolling gigs I will turn blank paper or reciepts into dollars and let them keep it and also at least once for each show borrow a single and turn it into a five or a ten for keeps aswell which I really enjoy doing.
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Get Greed. I have no problems making the gimmick. Great trick!
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
My favorite is "Bare Hands Bill Production by Juan Pablo"
Jahn Gallo Osaka bill also looks very magical
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
louisk
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of louisk
Extreme burn
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4389 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Tenyo Psychic Money is very good.
KJ
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
1. Bare Handed Bill Production (Juan Pablo)
2. UV Nightshades
3. Wonderland Dollar
4. Extreme Burn
5. CHOP
6. TT Bill Changes