The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Magic Tea Kettle (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
wwhokie1
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of wwhokie1
Depends on the show. For kids shows in peoples homes I avoid using liquids. For a larger show, or for a location where I don't mind working with liquids I would say yes.
Kleberdexter
View Profile
New user
Brazil
69 Posts

Profile of Kleberdexter
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2013, KIDDMAGIC wrote:
Here's a link to a pic of mine. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=26#0

I want to construct a tea kettle like you, because here in brazil the magic tea kettle are to ugly and have poor quality.
Kleberdexter
View Profile
New user
Brazil
69 Posts

Profile of Kleberdexter
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2015, wwhokie1 wrote:
Depends on the show. For kids shows in peoples homes I avoid using liquids. For a larger show, or for a location where I don't mind working with liquids I would say yes.

Why you avoid to use liquids in home shows?
I Intend tô use this kind of kettle in my presentantions.
Thanks.
randirain
View Profile
Inner circle
Fort Worth, TX
1650 Posts

Profile of randirain
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2017, Kleberdexter wrote:
Why you avoid to use liquids in home shows?
I Intend tô use this kind of kettle in my presentantions.
Thanks.

The first time it gets spilled, you will understand.
I used to do a lot of liquid tricks, because they are very baffling.
Then I made a mess one time, immediately took them out.

Randi
Kleberdexter
View Profile
New user
Brazil
69 Posts

Profile of Kleberdexter
Thanks for the advice.
Ill try to do it in a right way.
Ill Just start with the Magic tea kettle.
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
I researched the Think-A-Drink effect for many years and went through three prototypes that took me two years to finish. I studied and learned all the routines that I could dating back to Robert Houdin. I made friends with people from around the world that aided in my research. I have been able to create amazing moments of magic for my audience an it's a memorable piece that they won't forget. I recently was hired to just perform this effect for a large drink company at their annual Christmas party. Is it expensive and harder to pull off, yes but well worth it. To pull it off convincingly you really have to act and make it seem nothing is planned or setup. Much like doing a Q&A routine.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Lybrary.com...yin yang teapot.short,sweet,self contained.under $30.called assisan's teapot on youtube.looks great.no hassles...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
John magic
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of John magic
Think a drink Nick Wenger