The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Psychic Pad Folio by Banachek (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
139 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2018, Gordon Astley wrote:
I have just purchased a ‘pre-loved’ one of these. Unfortunately it does not have the attached DVD or PDF. Can anyone of you lovely people help me ? Plus, if anyone here in the UK has one, would they message me, please ? Thank you, in anticipation !

I'm in the same boat! I saw Banachek lecture this at Blackpool many moons ago and have the PSI series with it on but I am wondering if there is anything I am missing from the update.

Please message me too if you are able Smile
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

https://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
Gordon Astley
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Gordon Astley
Will do. If you are selling the folio, let me onwo
Gordon Astley
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
I would like to know as well.
Gordon Astley
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Gordon Astley
Update. I have just obtained a set of Banachek’s lecture notes which contain full details of the Folio, it’s construction, and routine.
Gordon Astley
magiccube
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of magiccube
I know the last post here is old, but is it still for sale somewhere?
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"

Join the "How to read minds 2 - Ellusionist" | Unofficial Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/htrm2
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Banachek has not offered this for several years, and I'm pretty sure dealers have been sold out for almost as long. If you post a Wanted to Buy listing in the Tricks & effects for sale or trade section you may find someone willing to sell theirs.
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2044 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On Jan 3, 2024, magiccube wrote:
I know the last post here is old, but is it still for sale somewhere?

I made mine with two of the black vinyl folders, an exacto knife, and contact cement. This might do: https://www.amazon.com/Samsill-Padfolio-......-26&th=1

I'm by no means a craftsman, but if you can cut cardboard you can make it.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2011, Banachek wrote:
There is actually so much more you can do with this product, not just Q&A and Picture duplications, but Pseudo muscle reading, serial number reveals, headline predictions and so much more. These ideas and more are included. I will leave it up to others to comment on the product itself.

The actual pad folio that comes with the kit is probably the least valuable part of the package. It's nice, but fairly easy to make one up yourself if you have basic arts and crafts skills. The real value is the CD that comes with it that contains great routine ideas for using the pad.
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2024, Stunninger wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2011, Banachek wrote:
There is actually so much more you can do with this product, not just Q&A and Picture duplications, but Pseudo muscle reading, serial number reveals, headline predictions and so much more. These ideas and more are included. I will leave it up to others to comment on the product itself.

The actual pad folio that comes with the kit is probably the least valuable part of the package. It's nice, but fairly easy to make one up yourself if you have basic arts and crafts skills. The real value is the CD that comes with it that contains great routine ideas for using the pad.

I thought the DVD was just a copy of what was on his DVD series?
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2842 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
The disc that comes with the Psychic Pad Folio contains the manual (in PDF and Word formats) and also a 14:30 video clip. The video clip is the same video from PSI Series. The manual, which contains instructions and routines, is only available on the disc that comes with the Psychic Pad Folio. The sleeve the disc comes in says the disc is a DVD, but the disc itself says it is a CD. I think it is actually a data DVD, but the contents are the pad folio manual and the video clip.