The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Psychic Pad Folio by Banachek (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
Has anyone had a chance to try this yet? I like Banachek's other products, but always like to hear what others have to say. I've tried other similar devices in the past and haven't found anything I like yet.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
The picture of the Pad at HP looks good.
I have some IDs from Jon Saint Germain and I would like to read the difference between them and the new Psychic Pad.
Regards!
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Mattew this product was release today, so except if somebody has the H.G WElls machine...
The psychic pad can be seen on banachek dvd serie.
Mind magic,It's not an ID...
Maybe you should watch the dvd serie or read the add:-)
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Awaiting a review.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1087 Posts

Profile of Banachek
There is actually so much more you can do with this product, not just Q&A and Picture duplications, but Pseudo muscle reading, serial number reveals, headline predictions and so much more. These ideas and more are included. I will leave it up to others to comment on the product itself.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
magichoka
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of magichoka
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 10:14, parmenion wrote:
Mattew this product was release today, so except if somebody has the H.G WElls machine...

I wish to know in which DVD? Thanks
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 12:14, magichoka wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-12-22 10:14, parmenion wrote:

I wish to know in which DVD? Thanks

vol 2
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
I'm not familiar with the DVD set. I saw this on Hocus-Pocus and was interested. Since I'm not REALLY psychic I had no idea that nobody had this yet.

Regardless, I anxiously await comments from folks once they've had some hands-on time. ;-)
joanmonse
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of joanmonse
I bought it two days ago.

Also, casually I have shared a nice conversation with Banachek. It's a lovely man and want to thank him publicly for his kind words to me.

I'm intensively rehearsing these days my new stage show and I'm building a nice routine where I will include this simply but very well tested apparatus Smile

I saw Banachek in a live lecture at FISM Stockholm 2006 where he used his pad folio, and it's simply amazing in its simplicity, as always in mentalism, if it's in "good hands" Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nlcx9Sj6Hc&sns=em

http://www.joanmonse.com
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2011-12-23 21:04, Mystical Matthew wrote:
I'm not familiar with the DVD set. I saw this on Hocus-Pocus and was interested. Since I'm not REALLY psychic I had no idea that nobody had this yet.

Regardless, I anxiously await comments from folks once they've had some hands-on time. ;-)

Some people have this because they made their own. This is just a utility device. I am sure lots of people use devices in their shows that produce the same function. It is not an effect. Get the dvd then you'll know if you want this or you'll do the routines via other means.
S
Boo de Hoop
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
101 Posts

Profile of Boo de Hoop
Qoute: "It's not an ID..."
Perhaps I am just lost in translation, but if it is not an ID, what kind of device is it?

By the way: Merry Christmas!
Sorry for my English! My German is a little bit better ;-)
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4201 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Imp... Device. Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2780 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 09:46, JanForster wrote:
Imp... Device. Smile Jan

No...it...is...not. Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
If this is well made, I will buy it. I have made my own after seeing how it works from watching Banachek tell us about it at his lecture. My home made one looks just like a home made one! LOL

Ray
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1087 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Honestly, in my opinion it is more that what is on the DVD. Yes it is a utility device, but you also pay for the secrets and the ideas that come with it. Just as you would with a book.

Watching the L&L DVD will give you no idea at all of the full potential of this weapon and a little misleading as a result. Purchasing it and the accompanying literature will more than offset the price, in my honest opinion. Then again it is just my opinion. Others will have to decide this. I use this almost every show in the last few years and refined it. These things are not on the L&L DVD and lots of it not in my lectures.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4008 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
There's one thing I KNOW without a doubt -- literally everything Banachek has put out is tried, tested and carefully thought out before it hits the market. Everything is designed by a performer FOR performers. It's really all I need to know.

So I've placed my order -- even though I am not COMPLETELY sure what it is. I am looking forward to finding out...and when I know, you'll know. Smile

Merry Christmas, Steve. All my very best to you.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
David, please don't take this the wrong way, but you are going to purchase this not knowing what it is? If you don't know what it is how do you know whether you will use it or not?
Magic is a vanishing art.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2011-12-24 22:20, edh wrote:
David, please don't take this the wrong way, but you are going to purchase this not knowing what it is? If you don't know what it is how do you know whether you will use it or not?

He will use it! I know what it is and he will use it! LOL

Ray
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3352 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
This is really a GREAT device made for the worker performers.
I know what is and when I saw that was available I purchased immediately.
Is a normal looking props which does miracle. I have one prediction that I have to do on a radio show and this is what I will use this year!
:)

AND MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Do I need to be psychic to use the psychic pad folio?
I can underdstand the point of view of david, when you've money you buy without know what you buy, you're more like a collector
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!