The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I.B.M. Youth :: Magic Camp Scholarships (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magiclawyer
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Magiclawyer
SCHOLARSHIPS TO IMPROVE MAGIC ABILITY

The Magic Endowment Fund is providing scholarships to youngsters between the ages of 12 to 18 to attend Magic Camp at either Bryn Mawr College, in Pennsylvania or Halliburton, Ontario, Canada. The Magic Endowment Fund is proud to offer the scholarships which it has done for the past 20 years. Involvement in the magical arts not only makes a crucial difference in the lives of youngsters during their formative years, it develops character and good traits and combats juvenile delinquency.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2012 Summer season for full tuition scholarships plus travel expenses to attend magic camp at either Tannen’s Magic Camp at their location in Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania for the week of July 7 to July 14, 2012, or the Sorcerer’s Summer Safari located near Toronto in Halliburton, Ontario, Canada, for the week of August 28 to September 2, 2012. Both camps are wonderful places for youngsters to learn new skills, improve their performance abilities and make new friends with similar interests. The campers study under some of the leading professionals, receive helpful critiques of their performance ability and attend classes which improve their skills.
All candidates must demonstrate existing talent and dedication to achieve improved magical performances and skills. Applications may be obtained by writing to the S.A.M. Magic Endowment Fund, Suite 39, 15 Warren Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601. A copy of the application and instructions may also be downloaded from the S.A.M. website, http://www.magicsam.com and then click on “Special Programs” or by e-mail, stating your mailing address, to warren@kapsbarto.com.

The deadline for receipt of applications is May 15, 2012

Click here to view/download attached file.
Warren J. Kaps
Mike Segal
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
124 Posts

Profile of Mike Segal
This is a great opportunity, and Sorcerers Safari would like to thank the SAM for making this available. I urge all young magicians to apply for this. It will change your magic life forever.
Here's a quick clip that we made at camp this summer. It's a lip dub, and has many of our guests and campers in it.
Can you spot them all?
http://youtu.be/FyfhCnZFNlM

Hope to see you at magic camp!!
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Wow I'm deffinatly going to apply for this! I would love to go!
highcard
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of highcard
I think it's a wonderful public service to offer these scholarships. I was unaware of the camp in Pennsylvania but I will look into the details and costs for next summer. I have a nephew who is fascinated with magic and he is quite talented with what I've shown him. I think he would love to attend next year.
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
CONTEST TIME AND YOU CAN WIN...

Please watch on YouTube and comment on the video. Can you recognize all the magicians?
This was shot in one take with zero rehearsal... (today is January 17 and if the view count passes 1000 by January 26th I'll put everyone who's made a comment on the YouTube video into a contest to win a $100+ in magic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJhe4d8nlQ

Shawn Farquhar