The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Buster Balloon's NEW DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
I was told at one time the capt visuals big book of balloon art was out of print and started selling on ebay for up to 400 bucks so taht is why capt visuals put the book out in print again

with a limited set such as this the dollar signs are popping in my head
but then I will never sell my set so I will only be interested in how much others are offering for it in a couple years
MT
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of MT
There is one copy available on ebay right now. search "don caldwell untitled"
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5697 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Wow....that was fast. I wonder if its complete with all the extras?
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
MT
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of MT
Just the DVDs it looks like.
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2011-11-03 19:03, MT wrote:

Well I bet the guy burned a copy for himself and now is just selling the original
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Buster Balloon
Actually, I know who it is. He purchased two copies from me, one for himself and one for a friend, then found out the friend had also ordered one. Rather than ask for a refund or return, he decided to put it on ebay. According to his ad he is giving the money to charity which is very classy.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
http://BusterBalloon.com
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
YAY! I got my box of joy through on my return from Ireland. I'm number 018 of 165. Plus a bonus personal dedication!

So I know what this evening's viewing will be!

Thanks Buster, you are "totally awesome!"
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2011-11-04 08:38, Christopher Lyle wrote:
Wow....that was fast. I wonder if its complete with all the extras?

No, DVDs only! I asked the seller because I was also interested in (I was to late ordering the set because I had so much to do with the kids the last months that I didn't get the information about the new set "just in time"). Anyway: Price is to high for me on this auction because shipping is an additional $50 to Germany.

So Buster: Just in case you will produce some more please drop me a line! Smile
MT
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of MT
I wonder who got number 1. That must be pretty cool.
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Who got number one I am going to go out on a limb here and make a guess that buster himself kept number one for himself.
in the first ads he said he was selling 150 but they are numbered out of 165. so just a guess mind you! he kept one for himself and gave 14 away as personal gifts and then sold 150 so if my guess is right then whoever got number 16 should be the first one sold!
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2011-11-03 19:03, MT wrote:

The same seller sells it a second time! How is this possible?! Smile
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Just finished watching the whole set. WOW!! Has anyone else found the extra secret easter eggs?
RC
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5697 Posts

Easter eggs??????? what easter eggs?
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
I believe Buster has some additional but hidden material included. In the Mad Hatz series there are (I think) at least 5 models that can be found but are not listed. Smile

So why not on this new set?
MT
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of MT
What is that hidden material I wonder?
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Ok so I jsut took every disc onto my pc to look at everything in them and on each disc there is only as many videos as there are choices on the menu so if there is an easter egg they are the most well hidden of all time so whoever said anyone else find them thanks for wasting my time looking for something not there
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

I don't want to give away too much, but somewhere in the 8 disc set is a dog that can be made using only one balloon and with just three twists. That one is the real money maker.
Buster Balloon
Creative Genius, Balloon Twisting Savant, & Pre-Sweetened Breakfast Cereal Connoisseur
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5697 Posts

Well I was too busy making the Big and Bad Shark to search for eggs...but now I will take a much needed break from twisting and begin the search. The shark is AwEsOmE Buster! I won't embarrass myself and admit to how long it too me to make, but it was worth the time and effort!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Just got the DVDs today. Unfortunately the case was messed up in transport so I will have to find a new way to store them. All the dvds appear to play well, there are some skips when buster talks but I assume that is normal.

I haven't found any easter eggs but if there are any I would be interested in someone pointing them out. After all the only ones that will benefit are the ones that have them.
Buster Balloon
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

There are no easter eggs! That is Just my pal Eddie (Rogue Clown) trying to make more work for me when people start e-mailing me to find out where they are. And while we are on the subject, THERE IS NO MAD HATZ & WILD WEARABLES VOL. 4. It was a joke, which my pal Eddie also suggested. Now that I think of it, he is not a very good friend at all. I really need to re-evaluate this whole hanging out with clowns thing.
Buster Balloon