The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: Is Tenyo Elite Dead? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Crickets....
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
I just bought the Elite Fortune Sticks. I hope this helps somewhat for you to work on the next release.

I was left a little cold with Moonspinner.

Try to make the next release a "must buy".

Looking forward to your next offering.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Quote:
On 2012-06-18 02:26, NexusMagicShop wrote:
Crickets....

I'll add some tumbleweed to create an appropriate atmosphere ... Smile
aechecop
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of aechecop
Very promising attempt but demonstrated to be not viable with such a small niche market.
I own both items and would love to see more.
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
289 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
I came here to find out more about the line after seeing the two existing offerings and prototype photo of Blue Crystal STILL on the webpage, headed by a line that says "2009 Product Releases." Wonder if there are any updates, or if perhaps the deal fell through.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
289 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
Thanks, Peter! Can't wait.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Me neither...lol
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Hi gang any news on the new Tenyo Elite items?? I think its time for the big reveal now I think we have waited long enough lol many thanks MM..
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

We are getting very close, but you will just have to be a bit more patient with us Smile
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Ok, getting very excited now like a big kid lol.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5162 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Peter, once the effect is announced, will there be any pre-order options for the devoted and faithful...e.g. me?
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Izzy Jay
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
275 Posts

Profile of Izzy Jay
The original question at the beginning of this topic was, Is Tenyo Elite Dead? I'm starting to wonder about that question again. We've heard nothing for quite a while and release of new tricks on the Tenyo Elite website which say coming soon give the impression that "soon" is another word for never. Anyone know what's going on?
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

Some of the following is copied from another post I just did:

May I first apologize on behalf of my partners Steve, Peter and myself for the delay on an update. As many of you have noticed over the past while, Peter has kindly taken the reigns from Steve and I to do most of the responding for our Tenyo Elite threads here on the Café. But for those of you who do not know yet, my close and dear friend (and one of my business partners on Tenyo Elite) Peter has been diagnosed with cancer. That's the bad news. The good news is that it looks like it will be very treatable, and we will have Peter around for a long, long time!! I don't really want to clog up this thread with the details of his condition, as much of this is Peter's private business. However I was given permission by Pete to disclose this information, and I just wanted everyone to know. He is currently undergoing treatment, and is doing well. With that in mind, Steve and I will try now to do some more of the responses while Peter undergoes treatment. Peter has asked to please send him any well wishes via his email, Facebook, etc. instead of on the Tenyo Elite threads.

As some of you might know, for our next release, we endeavoured to take on one of Tenyo's more "complicated" tricks to reproduce, and as a result this is taking more time than we anticipated. If you think those of you reading this thread and/or those of you that have written here or to us personally are frustrated by the delays----can you imagine how Peter, Steve and I feel, since Tenyo Elite is a labour of love for us! LOL! It is maddening at times, but it is unfortunately part of the manufacturing process sometimes.

So there is the latest update. We are steadily working on things, and have been dealing with some unforeseen road-blocks and delays. However we are continuing to move forward and will hopefully have more news soon.

Thank you for your time.

Jason
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anything new to report on. Its been a couple of years.

Best
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
They released Ultra Tube and Zig Zag Cig last year, and have announced a new product forthcoming.
Seanamon
View Profile
New user
Victoria, Texas
70 Posts

Profile of Seanamon
Have they made their second run of Zig Zag Cig? I'd like to get in on it.

Best,

Sean
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
I have given up hope on them.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

The second run of zig zags has been completed, just waiting on some printing to be finished. The reason why these took a little longer was because we were also working on a new product at the same time, trying to get 2 birds stoned at once! (Yes a another new Tenyo elite item is coming very soon) As for the zigzags, We will be sending an email to the ones on the first to be contacted list. These customers will have 48 hours to make a purchase (limit 1 per customer) and if there are any left over after that, the remaining units will be offered on the site to the general public.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts