The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizardfx.tv :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
I'm having the same problem. I managed to get in once but it hadn't been updated yet. Better off checking here to keep up to date. I've given up on wizardfx.tv which is a shame as the search function was useful!
DamastaMind
View Profile
New user
Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic
60 Posts

Profile of DamastaMind
The site is completely updated and working nicely, thanks for the "Roughed" video!
The MIND is deceitful above all things
and beyond cure.
Who can understand it?

Jeremiah 17:9
Darth_Prime
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Darth_Prime
Intriguing.. none of the pictures load for me
Timmyvie
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Timmyvie
I love your reviews and your honesty
jackofspades11
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City, Utah
65 Posts

Profile of jackofspades11
Your show is awesome and very informative and well produced! I look forward to the show each week!
presto77
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of presto77
Quote:
On 2010-11-29 17:37, APC wrote:
Is there anywhere to get your coin bag, Craig? I see Attack of the Bag is sold out everywhere, but I would be happy with just the bag. Those routines were really magical, especially considering how easy they are to do!

Adam

I have a bag if you want it
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
So is there any way around the wizardfx.tv website? I've tried for a few months to actually register on the site.As soon as I enter in my name and password, the site refreshes right back to the registration site. I've been trying to see the Roughed video since shortly after it was relaeased. Thanks for any ideas or advice for accessing the site.

Jeff
daleshrimpton
View Profile
Regular user
the u.k
135 Posts

Profile of daleshrimpton
Quote:
On 2011-08-18 15:08, presto77 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-29 17:37, APC wrote:
Is there anywhere to get your coin bag, Craig? I see Attack of the Bag is sold out everywhere, but I would be happy with just the bag. Those routines were really magical, especially considering how easy they are to do!

Adam

I have a bag if you want it

Myles sinclare from magical wonders in Watford, has the bags on special offer if you are still looking.
http://www.magicalwonders.com/acatalog/S......e2.shtml
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
I signed up at the wizardfx.tv website because I wanted to do a search for a review, but the newest episode I see on there is from March. Is the site still being updated?
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
Crickets...

So it looks like wizardfx.tv has been abandoned. That's too bad. No official notice about it? Any other place we can find an index of product reviews?

So this didn't work out, at least you could have given some notice of it. I'm disappointed. Doesn't look too good on you guys...
tmorgan1011
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of tmorgan1011
Craig and Davis, I am big fan of your Wizard Product review! Its like hanging out 1/2 hour each week with 2 cool, funny guys. Thanks for saving us from buying products with "issues". While not revealing the method, you give us enough to make an informed decision on the products reviewed. While I don't agree with every review, most (98% plus) are dead on. Some of your reviews (such as the "animatronic" dove) are downright hysterical. Keep up the good work. If your magic is as good as your reviews, you guys must be awesome Magicians. If you guys find yourselves in the U.S. and are interested in being in an Episode of Star Trek, contact me as we are filming in June.
oly92
View Profile
New user
Paris (FRANCE)
84 Posts

Profile of oly92
I realy like you reviews. It's so fresh and inside a happy atmosphere.
I spend each week 30 minutes disconnected from my life.
Wish you continue for a long time!
zauindro
View Profile
New user
Mariestad, Sweden
38 Posts

Profile of zauindro
Quote:
On 2012-01-06 11:31, oly92 wrote:
I realy like you reviews. It's so fresh and inside a happy atmosphere.
I spend each week 30 minutes disconnected from my life.
Wish you continue for a long time!

I totally agree with that! I´m also looking forward to these shows every week, and its really useful when you thinking of buying anything to hear someones opinion of it. Just to look at the commercial videos is not enough to know what you really get.
sketchomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
217 Posts

Profile of sketchomagic
This is what happens for me when I try to even get to the site itself:

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Same here I cant get on either
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
994 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Wizardfx.tv and WPR on Itunes were great resources. Was hoping these would be updated.
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
corindaman
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Don't think so at the moment! Last thing on their minds. Or would they include the episode about Jeff & Wayne?
shouksmiths
View Profile
Regular user
York, England
109 Posts

Profile of shouksmiths
The whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth in regards to WPR...I hope in a future episode they review some of McBrides and Dobsons material...it would be a nice gesture of good will
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
All died of death now

from the lack of response I guess they are no longer in I tunes or Wizardfx.tv
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 10:08, JackMagic wrote:
All died of death now

from the lack of response I guess they are no longer in I tunes or Wizardfx.tv

Hi Jack

Your post is very dramatic so I thought I would respond to you my friend.

Wizard FX TV was set up solely to search the Wizard Product Review and to make at easy as possible for you guys to search the show's reviews.

Jon at WMS set up a brand new site last year with a much more accurate search feature.

Wizard FX was created to help viewers that had requested that we try and create somthing to make the show more searchable. The fact that we now have a better system for searching does mean that it became obsolete. To say it died a death is, I feel, a bit strong and negative. I prefere to say that it lived a short and usefull life.

ITunes is just a nightmare. Any advice on getting this sorted would be welcomed. We couldn't get it to go live on time which led to hundreds of complaints every week. It felt like we were letting people down more than providing a good service. Some people just like to focus on the negatives in life and I would get quite a few messages really having a go that it wasn't live on iTunes on time. When your trying to please people, this is frustrating.

As with Wizard FX, we tried but it just wasn't providing the service we want for viewers of the show. If that means that ideas die a death along the way then so be it. We are just trying to constantly provide a good, reliable,free, weekly service and this always results in casualties.

Cheers

Dave
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com