The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizardfx.tv :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2388 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hopefully, all the problems with the site should now be sorted. If there are more problems let me know and Dave and I will deal with it. Obviously this is a new site and we are going to have problems at the beginning but they should all be sorted soon.

I would like to take a few seconds to explain what we are trying to achieve with Wizard FX TV. Basically we are trying to give back to the customers of Wizard FX and World Magic Shop.

Our goal is to have an absolute stack of free material on the site that you would normally have to pay for but give it away free. For example we have just uploaded David Penn's Magic Circle Lecture live onto the site. This is something that we could have put on DVD and charged for but it is online for free. If you have seen the lecture he goes through some amazing effects and talks about a lot of important theory. Many people have said it is the best lecture they have seen EVER - and its totally free.

Later this week we will be uploading my Magic Circle Lecture as well which will again be totally free. In fact some of the things we have planned you won't believe. Again this is material we could have charged for but you are going to see it for free if you are a member of the site.

Wizard FX Productions have put a lot of material out over the years and you guys have supported those products from the beginning. This is our way of saying thanks! As I said there is going to be some great material uploaded soon including alternative handlings of many classic Wizard FX effects.

If you have any suggestions with the site let me know and thanks once again for listening.

Craig
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Craig,

Still not able to get the password to access the site. Just a quick rundown on the details in case someone else is having the same issue. When I signed up, I was able to access at that time without a password. Never received a password via Email, nor have I been able to get one by going through the forgotten password system. I did however try to sign up again, but it tells me that my Email is already registered.

Thanks and good luck with the site,

Robert
PostalElf
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of PostalElf
The site seems down - or hacked - at the moment, since the only thing I'm seeing is the root index, postinfo.html and two folders: cgi-bin and /images. No webpage or anything else.

EDIT: OK I found the problem: I didn't put www. in front of wizardfx.tv. I think it would be a good idea to fix the DNS problem still though. Smile
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
I can't get on it either!!!
it keeps telling me that my password doesn't match me email which simply isn;t true.
:-(
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Same problem here

steve
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
I get on with:

http://88.208.208.169/
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On 2010-11-13 16:31, Elliott Hodges wrote:
I can't get on it either!!!
it keeps telling me that my password doesn't match me email which simply isn;t true.
:-(

I am having the same issue ??
Tried registering again twice but have not received another password yet.
Grrrr!.. Technology !!!

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2388 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I'm really sorry about the issues guys.

I thought everything was sorted now. One of the best things to do is as soon as you log in change your password. The forgotten password is now working and I thought everything else was to.

I will speak to Dave and get back to you all. As you all know it is a new site and we will have teething problems at the beginning but we are all working to get it sorted ASAP.

Craig
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I was able to see about 4-5 reviews today Craig. Very well done and very funny and informative at the same time!

Decomposed
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Hey Guys!

I just checked on the website, eager to watch the Craig Petty lecture but I I'm getting is a blank box instead of a video player.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1215 Posts

Profile of APC
I am too Michael; I checked earlier today got excited...and then got disappointed when it didn't work! Hopefully it will be up soon though!
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2388 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys.

Well done for noticing, you are correct my Kiddology Lecture from earlier this year is being uploaded to the site and should be available to view by tomorrow. This was a very received lecture that many people said was the hit of the convention. I hope you enjoy It and any feedback would be appreciated.

We are working on getting a stack more stuff uploaded this week.

Craig.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Looking forward to it Mr. Petty! I love your stuff, and Mr. Penn's lecture was fantastic so I'm looking forward to this.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
jsheas
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of jsheas
Any word on the full Wizard Product Review from LADS being uploaded soon?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The site is still too buggy. I think it was no where near release ready when it went live and it still isn't now... For all the site is I do not know what the issue is with the developers
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Hey guys...just found the site. Great stuff...thanks for putting this up...

Ken
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of dp
Quote:
On 2010-11-20 20:33, Craig Petty wrote:
Hey guys.

Well done for noticing, you are correct my Kiddology Lecture from earlier this year is being uploaded to the site and should be available to view by tomorrow. This was a very received lecture that many people said was the hit of the convention. I hope you enjoy It and any feedback would be appreciated.

Craig.

Hi Guys,

This is finally sorted and available for free.

Cheers

Dave
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
Merlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Palmerton, Pa
362 Posts

Profile of Merlin
[quote]On 2010-11-29 10:27, dp wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-20 20:33, Craig Petty wrote:
Hey guys.

Craig.

Finally got to see the Lecture. I thought it was fantastic, really enjoyed it. I did want to reach into the screen and hold you steady though. The side to side movement was making me dizzy. Smile

Great job Craig,
Phil
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1215 Posts

Profile of APC
Is there anywhere to get your coin bag, Craig? I see Attack of the Bag is sold out everywhere, but I would be happy with just the bag. Those routines were really magical, especially considering how easy they are to do!

Adam
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
I tried several times. Every time it stopped after played for about 5 minutes. Then it just restart again from the beginning. Anyone has the same problem.