The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizardfx.tv :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2381 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hi guys.

Just to let you all know Wizard FX TV is now live. Wizardfx.tv is the home of the Wizard Product Review. All of the shows we film are stored on this website and once you are a member you can search for any of the shows we have produced. You can also search for a specific product and if we have reviewed it you will able to watch the show it was featured on. There is also a direct link through to World Magic Store so if there is anything you want to buy (or there is a deal you want to take advantage of) you can do so.

The most exciting part of the site however is that we will be uploading special videos that you will only be able to see if you are a member of the site. These could be special one off Wizard Product Review's or extra routines and handling tips on existing Wizard FX products. Just to get you guys excited here are some of the videos we are planning to upload VERY SHORTLY -

1. The full live and uncut live Wizard Product Review from the LADS Convention featuring special guests Alan Rorrison, Ollie Mealing, David Forest and Mark Oberon. This footage alone is over an hour long and for many people was the hit of the convention.

2. David Jay's Sleeving Lecture from the LADS Convention which was simply brilliant

3. David Penn presents a bonus handling and additional phase for Coinvexed 2 which takes a modern classic and adds even more impact

4. A bonus routine filmed for my new DVD 'Slim' which never made it onto the DVD due to space constraints but is very good indeed. This will be performed and explained in full.

5. A very clever routine by David Jay which again is simply brilliant.

6. A special bonus routine that takes a concept from my Pool Ball Miracles DVD and turns it on it's head.

7. Lots more including huge competitions and bonus routines from guest magicians.

It's free to sign up. All you do is go to the website put in your name and your email address. You will then be sent a password which you use to log into the site. Once there log into your profile and change your password to whatever you want. Do not forget your password, the forgotten password function does not work at the moment, however we are working on it!

So there you have it. Head over to the website http://www.wizardfx.tv and sign up now and thanks for your continued support.

Craig and Dave
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1526 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi craig
hope you are well buddy
I've registered but am having trouble signing in?
are you having problems with the site at the moment or is it me being a dufus??
cheers!
matt
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hey Craig,

Signed up! Love the reviews and looking forward to the upcoming bonus videos. I finally picked up Coinvexed 2 and have been loving it. Tried it for the first time for real people on Saturday and it killed. I'm looking forward to that video especially.

How have you been? Haven't spoken to you in ages!

-AH
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
I also am having problems signing it. I've registered, am typing the password in correctly, but it's not going through.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
When I registered it logged me in immediately, without needing to enter a username or password. A randomly generated password was then emailed to me, but I was able to change it to something I could remember.

-AH
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Seems to be working for me now.
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
I'm having trouble just opening the site?????? its says the server is down
Vincent.Santiago
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Vincent.Santiago
Wow this is great thanks Creig
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4756 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Can't get in either.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2381 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Sorry about the issues you guys are having it should all be resolved today. The site might go down while it is being fixed but only for a short while.

Thanks for your patience.

Craig

Quote:
On 2010-11-01 19:35, Adam Hince wrote:
Hey Craig,

Signed up! Love the reviews and looking forward to the upcoming bonus videos. I finally picked up Coinvexed 2 and have been loving it. Tried it for the first time for real people on Saturday and it killed. I'm looking forward to that video especially.

How have you been? Haven't spoken to you in ages!

-AH

Hi Adam,

Hope your well, things are good cheers mate, thanks for the kind words.

Dave Penn's Coinvexed 2 bonus video is very highly anticipated judging by the emails I've had. Wait till you see it, this is going to take your routine to another level!

Craig

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 7:59pm
All problems fixed!!!

Dave and I also filmed a bunch of stuff to put on the site next week. Dave is hard at work on the LADS footage so that should be uploaded soon as well.

But we need your help, is there anything you would like to see on there? Don't worry about exposure- you will only be able to see the videos if you a member of the site. So what would you like us to put up there? Let us know here!

Craig
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1217 Posts

Profile of APC
David Penn's lecture is on wizard.tv right now under "test". Really great stuff!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I'd love to hear the price of these things during the reviews...

The existing list of show-dates is nice, but a list of all the items reviewed would be nice, too.

Great work, guys, you are changing the game.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Still haven't received my password to get in. It does show that I'm registered, but no password yet and I have tried to get it through the forgotten password system, but no Email -- at least not yet. Looking forward to checking it out though!

Robert
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
Hi Craig.

Are you aware that http://wizardfx.tv gives access to your site's files?

Whoever is administering your site really needs to lock that down.

Best

JK

Edit: Its only partial access. Still it really should return a 404 or better yet redirect to www
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
wcmagician
View Profile
New user
Georgia
45 Posts

Profile of wcmagician
Hey guys. The site isn't working for me. Anyone else having troubles?
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
No problems. Wonderful site. It's going to be fun watching it grow.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Woot! I just saw that Dave's lecture from the Magic Circle is on there! I had a really fun (and informative) time watching that! Thanks so much Dave and Craig. Smile
jsheas
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of jsheas
Great lecture with great insight. Would have paid to see it.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
I'm also having trouble with the website. What a shame!
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
I was only able to view when I first signed up. I am no longer able to log in with my email and password that was setup.