The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Mental Killer by Max Krause (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10~11~12 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Looks as if I predict from Greg Rostani is the same even better dare I say effect which is about to go live ?
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
Sadly, only available in USA initially.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey guys,

Sorry I have been super busy trying to get the update going for Mental Killer. Rest assured it IS coming. I am just waiting on my developer. This will take care of most of the questions asked so far and there is still much, much more to come. I only have the app listed in the US and Canada for now so that I don't mislead any overseas buyers. Everyone will be supported as the languages come in. I also have more surprises in the works.

Best regards,
Max
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
THanks for the update.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

I want everyone who has purchased Mental Killer so far to email me your contact information. I have some very exciting news to share! max@firstgenconcepts.com

For those of you with an ipod touch please update your software. I think that is going to solve the problem you guys are having with the audio.

Best regards,
Max
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
What happened to the update?

Regards
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Still putting the final touches on it. We are 90% there.

Max
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1484 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
The update will have lots of new additions. Good job Max!
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I am waiting for the update. Updating the software on my 2G iPod Touch did not fix the audio issues.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Angelo,

Thank you. It's going to b fantastic.

Jeff,

Almost ready. I want to make sure it is perfect! The waiting will be worth it I promise!

Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Here is my new demo video for Mental Killer performed for the most skeptical audiences I could find! I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXVfTeYnTaY

Best regards,
Max
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
In my opinion, the only way this effect will really hit the big time is if you can record your own 53 messages, and have them saved in the app.
aukt
View Profile
Special user
763 Posts

Profile of aukt
The perfect answer is customisable messages. not regional voice packs as in app purchases. With cusomisable messages the performer can totally make their effect 100% theirs. Calling some chick with an actors voice talking about weird psychic stuff or finding a card in her bag/purse is just odd.

customisable pls!
reviewerman
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of reviewerman
Please make the messages customisable and self recordable.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
VIEW, Aukt & reviewerman,

That will not happen until Mental Killer Pro is out. Which is not going to be any time soon. In app purchases will also be implemented then.

Finally,

The update will have several new features that will allow international calls as well as many other features. I am not going to say them in the forum as I don't want to expose them publicly but rest assured you will be very pleased with the results.

Regards,
Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hello all,

For those who would like to see the new features of Mental Killer please contact me on Skype. My username there is sleightofhand1971.

Kind regards,
Max
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
I just skyped Max, and I was shown several of the new features. The features make an already great app stellar! I highly recommend Skyping max to see for yourself. The update is slated by years end.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
I hoped for the update at christmas..
I will surprise myself (hopefully) after downloading
the update. I still hope the german voices will
sound more organic and believable.
Jan hear me.. I put my hope in you!

All the best,
Martin
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback and patience guys!

Great news! Version 2.0 has been submitted to Apple for approval.

A few things you can expect.

International Support

iPod touch, OS 3.1 and later support as well as iPad

Retina Display for iPhone 4

New Display for iPad & iPod touch users

New Languages

New audio

New features to enhance the performance.

I can't wait to see what you guys will do with this!

It's gonna be a monster!
Max
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1484 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
I just installed version 2.0 of Mental Killer and it has some great new additions to it. Now you can customise the voice, name, phone number, ringing tone, language (four of them) and more. These tweaks and additions really make it a super cool trick. It is great that it doesn't look like an app and it is just like you are using your phone as any person would.

What is even cooler is how it can work in conjuction with the Magic SMS app. Whichever app you perform first, if you get asked to repeat it you just say "ok this time I will text/call him/her". Contact name can be the same too so all seems genuine. Is this a first where two magic apps compliment one another? Smile

Good work on the update and thanks for letting me try it out Max. Been having fun with it and look forward to fooling the boys at the Magic Circle.

:)
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor