The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Green Backed Tally-Ho Playing Cards from BMPOKERWORLD :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Green Backed Tally-Ho Playing Cards from BMPOKERWORLD
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: Japanese magician Tomohiro Maeda and the United States Playing Card Company teamed up together to create a pack of the legendary Tally-Ho Circle Back playing cards, only this time they are printed in lime green ink! Difficult to find outside of Japan, each deck also includes a sheet of various Tally-Ho stickers.

---

My friend Michael over at bmpkerworld sent me a few of these green Tally-Ho decks and I love them. Why wouldn't I? Green Tally-Ho's - c'mon!

Manufactured using the famous Linoid finish found on all Tally-Ho cards and sporting the classic Circle Back design, these Tally-Ho's not only handle like you would expect but have a killer lime green back. For performers who strictly use Tally's this is good news indeed as you now have a nice contrasting color that can be used a number of ways in your magical presentations.

Each deck is packaged in a larger box which also includes a sheet of really cool Tally-Ho stickers - nice. Apparently, a small number of these decks were made a few years for close-up magician Tomohiro Maeda of Japan. Michael over at bmpkerworld recently aquired some of these and is offering them at a very modest price considering how hard they are to find.

That said, if you are a magician looking for something new for your Tally-Ho's you need to get some of these while you can. If you simply collect decks of cards your collection won't be complete without these.

Bottom line: They're Tally-Ho's and they are green - 'nuff said. Highly recommended.

---

My rating:

Suggested retail: $6.95 per deck

You can contact BMPOKERWORLD directly via Email at: sales@bmpokerworld.com

To order direct, visit the BMPOKERWORLD website at:
Click here!

Or order via snail mail (inquire regarding shipping)

BMPOKERWORLD
36 Rosenbrook Drive
Clifton, NJ. 07014

FAX: 973-471-4669
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks