The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Brown Backed Bicycle Cards by BMPOKERWORLD :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Brown Backed Bicycle Cards by BMPOKERWORLD
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: A hot new color made exclusively for BMPOKERWORLD! Limited production run of only 3000 decks! These are official Bicycle decks printed by the US Playing Card Company.

---

The above ad copy says it all - brown backed Bicycle brand playing cards that can be used for any of your magical effects and more.

Michael over at bmpkerworld tells me that he only had three-thousand decks ran so those of you who may be interested need to pick up some decks while they are still available.

The decks that Michael sent me handle the same as any Rider back deck I've ever used, perhaps even better. The cards fan nicely and I didn't have any problems doing a Faro Shuffle and that's good enough for me.

I realize that it seems like everytime you turn around there is a new deck on the market and I'm finding it very difficult to keep track of them all myself.

However, these are genuine Bicycle Rider Backs and having the backs printed in Brown just gives us magicians another opportunity for a cool color changing deck routine or using the cards individually in effects like John Bannon's Stranger's Gallery, etc. Additionally, it may interest you to know that each deck comes with a pair of indentical Jokers - that's correct, the Guarantee Joker has been replaced, very nice indeed.

Bottom line: I like these and think you will too. The price isn't bad when you consider the limited amount that was produced. Highly recommended.

---

My rating:

Suggested retail: $6.95 per deck

You can contact BMPOKERWORLD directly via Email at: sales@bmpokerworld.com

To order direct, visit the BMPOKERWORLD website at:
Click here!

Or order via snail mail (inquire regarding shipping)

BMPOKERWORLD
36 Rosenbrook Drive
Clifton, NJ. 07014

FAX: 973-471-4669
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks