The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: What's in your pocket (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Dallen
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
58 Posts

Profile of Dallen
I usually always have a pack of cards with me, in case I have time to pratice when I have some free time. If I go somewhere that has a lot of people I know, I'll also carry two Kennedy Half dollars and maybe a pen.
HeyLockwood
View Profile
Regular user
Arlington, VA (D.C. suburbs)
128 Posts

Profile of HeyLockwood
I drive my girlfriend crazy because I won't go anywhere without a deck of cards. I use red bikes, usually with one red dupe and one blue dupe. Wrap a rubber band around the box, put a sharpie in my pocket, and I'm good to go. I often have more than one deck on me, and if I'm working you can on me having four or five decks behind the bar, but that's different. Bottom line: I never leave home with out a deck of cards.
Mike Smile
Why doesn't it tickle when I tickle myself, but it still hurts when I stick a fork in my eye?
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Wow!
I'm impressed on how much you guys carry on day to day basis.
Call me lazy but I carry a Loop around my wrist, a pack of Bicycle cards in my inner jacket pocket, a Pen through and a TT with a folded bill in my pants coin pocket.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Badger
View Profile
Elite user
Ireland
401 Posts

Profile of Badger
Real mans wallet
Bikes
3-card monte on blue back bee's
c/s coin set
wonder bill
WoodRat
View Profile
Loyal user
California
233 Posts

Profile of WoodRat
Always 4 silver half dollars, maybe a copper and C/S
or a shell

The rest can be found laying around...
Learn something new everyday.
Brian Morgan
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of Brian Morgan
I just carry an ungimmicked scotch and soda.
Oz Fan
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Oz Fan
A blue Bike deck and 1 red maverick deck and 1 blue maverick deck.
Blake S.
jli
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
86 Posts

Profile of jli
In my pocket: 4 half dollars, 1 shell, Copper/Silver/Brass.

In my wallet: Hundy 500 (w/ $2s & $20s).

In my planner: Stealth Pen (soon will be Ultimate Shocking Pen), flash pad in a safe compartment, learning DVD of the month (right now it's Paul Green's "In the Trenches"), Sharpie marker, 5 rubber bands, Larry Jennings' "Impossible".

In my glove compartment: 3 red bike decks, 3 blue bike decks, 1 red bee deck, 1 blue bee deck, TT, Invisible Deck, Bat, Modern Coin Magic by J.B. Bobo (Dover paperback edition), Silver Dollar.

Too much stuff all over the place.....Oh wait, you only asked what's in my POCKETS.....
prospero
View Profile
Special user
Elsewhere
572 Posts

Profile of prospero
I always carry a deck of cards, a few coins, and an extra card or two (one in my wallet, for unsigned card to wallet, and one in the same pocket as my cards, for putpocketing).
willrob999
View Profile
Regular user
UK
106 Posts

Profile of willrob999
A pack of cards, rubber bands, and a TT.
bcharles
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
59 Posts

Profile of bcharles
Four half dollars, pen with a cap, color monte, and about a buck seventy-nine in change (quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies).

Brian
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Heirloom , Predator Wallet , Bammo Monte , a deck of cards , Loops , a TT , and Coins
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
My trusty Bikes and a pen.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
Hmmm, each day is different. Today I am carrying
* Daryls color changing knives
* Normal Bicycle deck (blue)
* Folding Quarter
* Finger flasher w/flash cotton
* IT reel
* Ring and ribbon (ala Jay Scott Barry)
* Flipper Half and 2 ungimmicked halves
* TT and 12" diamond silk
* Mismade dollar
* Peepers (2 eyes for my hand)
* Insta-light match pull
* guitar pick (has nothing to do with magic)
* Sharpie Pen (black)

It seems like I carry a lot but everything has a place. I prefer to use borrowed items for some quick impromtu magic but these pockets allow me to perform incredible
magic no matter where I am or how big my audience. It amazes people when I do magic for them, so I make sure I can perform anywhere, for anyone, with their stuff or mine, from the very young to the very old. The magic itself doesn't enetertain..I do! My patter and presentation style makes every event a memorable one. I have done magic with just about everything and I can "wing it" without my props...but I do prefer some solid patter with a recognizable prop..borrowed or not.

It seems like a lot
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Always Have-

TT & 12 " silk

Svengali Deck
edfliss
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, MO
58 Posts

Profile of edfliss
A few years ago I stopped wearing a blazer for teaching (it was distancing from my students). So now I don't have as many pockets as most of the magicians posting here.

I carry a hot rod (in a vinyl slip case) in my pocket and two cards gaffed for two card monte in my wallet.

I ALWAYS wear a Time Machine watch. Everyone (faculty, staff, and students) sees this as my everyday watch. All the time. They are fried when I do the time machine trick.

Ed
prodigitalmagic
View Profile
New user
West Olive Mi
48 Posts

Profile of prodigitalmagic
I always have on me everywhere I go a deck of cards, Thumb Tip, and a Hot Rod.
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
My lighter, 53 cents, a movie ticket-stub from Hellboy and some Altoids.
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
My lighter, Marlboro lights, Prozac, and a semi automatic machine gun to kill anyone that p@#$@# me off.
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
I'm glad the prosac is in there. lol