The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: What's in your pocket (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Some of you people carry WAAAAYYYY too much stuff on your persons...man, some of these spectators must hear you guy's comin' a mile away! Lol!!!

Johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
I got coins that jingle jangle jingle!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Nothing. Just talent. Convincing magic contains borrowed objects.
pointStack
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of pointStack
Deck of cards, stealth wallet, business cards and some choice picked mnemonic effects.....
Brian Morgan
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of Brian Morgan
Deck of cards with color monte on top and ungimmicked S&S
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Hopping half ,ring and string and $2 window
Magic is Everywhere
Pinto2
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Pinto2
I got a TT for Bill Switch, colour monte, invisiable and normal deck, professors nightmare, multiplying golf balls, sponge balls, forks for liquid metal, and a packet trick. I'm a student so I always have a backpack on me.
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Bill Pryors "Impossible Dream", 4 Morgan $'s, my jumbo Morgan and a few other odds and ends.

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
Loual4
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
670 Posts

Profile of Loual4
A deck of cards,
coins
Stock Holder (magic with business cards...)
Occasionnaly, a TT.

Have a nice day!

Louis
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
This is 2021. I think e need to get an update here.

I carry my Shadow Wallet by Dee Christopher loaded my 12 card out “any card from wallet” with my real drivers license, my vaccination card for covid 19 and one real credit card that has a blockbuster sticker overlay so it looks like a blockbuster video card, one set of Tornado by Rick Lax, two or three Sudoku 2.0 by Alakazam magic, 4 blank billets for mind reading or drawing duplication or just 4 business cards with a blank back, Charge card by Penguin Magic, Bill Abbott’s Powerball 60 and one real lottery ticket for my lottery prediction using Ellusionist amazing web based app Cypher.

My iPhone loaded with “The Call” by Wayne Dobson set of mind reading cards which lives in my phone case.

Everything above either fits in my Shadow Wallet or in my iPhone case.

That’s my everyday carry for 2021. That should be enough material for a 30-45 minute set of walk around EDC magic.

No deck of cards or TT needed.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Fire Wallet, TT, and coin bend.
sujetom
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of sujetom
Right now I'm not doing much magic; but I always have on me Shadow wallet (without the thought card to wallet) but loaded with depiction, mental calculations (Josh Burch, Penguin monthly May 2021), a deck of cards and some rubber bands.

I'm working in my 2021-2022 EDC repertoire, but now I've got a lot of work, so I might remake this.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I’ve added Thy will be done from the 1914 and Blind Faith by Big Blind Media. Two really great EDC
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
After all this time, for me less-is-more nowadays, and so I typically carry just a couple of dollars size coins and a regular deck of cards….Ahhhhh, it’s like I’m floating on air. 😁

That little bit is like carrying a Swiss Army Knife. 😉
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5958 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I carry business cards, an Eight Card Brainwave, as well as ten cards for Small Triumph (Nojima) and EZ Oil and Water (Kranzo).
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9997 Posts

Profile of funsway
Please check out my Series of eBooks "Found and F.U.N." offering Effect and Performance Modules using only 'found' objects - nothing from your person or borrowed either.
Moves, Sleights and Stratagems explained in detail with comments as to "Why and When" in addition to "How and What."

The first three volumes contain more the 40 total Effect, each with an Appendix that can be opened in a separate window for side-by-side learning.

"Single Stone" has Effects using a single found object like candy, nut, pebble and sometimes a coffee mug.

"Pair of Stones" has effects using exactly two found objects and Stratagems related to how the mind uniquely handles those items.

"FistFull of Stones" employs 3-4 found objects fro Assemblies and 'across' typ Effect with a different spin.

more ebooks to come with a different focus, plus combination routines fro the various volumes.

The point is that you need nothing except a few practiced Moves and Sleight to perform any where, any time with a high level of astonishment and awe&wonder.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Halmac
View Profile
Regular user
Alabama USA
169 Posts

Profile of Halmac
Vernet classic and king size tt, modified tt, bills, silks and such lol. Pocket magic show with a just a few items.
Hal,
Close Up Awesome-ness
HalSaxonMagic.com
upnxrawk
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of upnxrawk
Deck of cards in mneumonica stack and Flite in my pocket plus I have rubber bands on my wrist. All I need
Billy
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
A metamorphosis trunk, zombie ball, and one well trained baby elephant for my EDC. I try to travel light.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Other times it's;
whatever p&&k wallet I'm carrying that week, filled with business cards, (w/blanks for b1iiets),ESP cards (Eclipse of late), and Blackmail.
Also a few apps (IUYM, and DFB mainly, when I remember to use them).
And michael Murray's Dead lock on my keychain.
Occasionally something else makes the rotation, but these never seem to change much.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann