The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: What's in your pocket (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
stilson
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of stilson
I carry a folding quarter, cig through quarter, rubberbands and sponge balls.
jezza
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of jezza
I have four aces in a wallet four jacks. I can do twisting the aces, reset, last trick of Dr Daley with these, cig thru coin if I'm at nightclub, a TT, small envelopes for Osterlind's bill to cigarette and business cards with bands around for crazy man's handcuffs. This all packs flat in a wallet.
magia355
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia, USA
172 Posts

Profile of magia355
I always carry a deck of cards, rubberbands, and a card to wallet effect, now the Predator
kasper
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of kasper
Nothing. I try to borrow when possible.
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
A deck of cards-BEE's
Post-Its
Double-sided tapes
MY CONFIDENCE!
marc_us
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of marc_us
Just large coins and bills. I used to carry Kolossal Killer around. Then it just got too tedious.
liam-j-gilbert
View Profile
Regular user
Leeds, England
121 Posts

Profile of liam-j-gilbert
Pack of cards, TT, bills, Sharpie through anything, sometimes an Invis Deck, the usual stuff I guess.
www.liamgilbert.co.uk -- for info, booking or queries on Liam Gilbert
magicman03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicman03
Pack of Cards, TT, Sharpie, and Outsmokin
jonnycardel
View Profile
New user
England (lakes)
50 Posts

Profile of jonnycardel
I always carry
2 packs of cards or more
2 thumb tips
2 silks
pen through anything
ropes
2 elastics
borrow everything else Smile
Magician walks down the road and turned into a bar, da daaa
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
At least one half dollar for which you have developed a one coin flurry routine.
King Of Pop
View Profile
Veteran user
Estonia
392 Posts

Profile of King Of Pop
Nothing Smile
God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
aaguilar007
View Profile
Regular user
México
106 Posts

Profile of aaguilar007
TT
Pocket Wr**er
PK Pen
Swammi
Lots of Nerves.. haha

Best,

Alfredo
“If you can make another person’s reality into something wonderful, you can do real magic”.

Richard Osterlind
Making Real Magic
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Pack of cards, rubber bands on wrists for CMH, coins, a pendulum (great magic that happens in their hands)and follow that up with the haunted key using an old skeleton key that's about 100 years old. Always gets a great reaction!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
tgcramer38
View Profile
New user
Longview, WA
35 Posts

Profile of tgcramer38
I guess I'll add my 2 cents.
I carry a TT with a miss-made bill, some half dollars, some variouse gaffed coins, rubberbands on my wrist, my wedding ring, and my wrist watch, my eye glasses,which all come in handy. Well that's my entire body. At least the parts I'm willing to talk about.
accolombel
View Profile
New user
seattle
82 Posts

Profile of accolombel
I carry a TT, gold american dollar coin, 1 half dollar, string with two beads on each end. Sometimes and deck of cards
craig colombel
Lynn Lee
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Lynn Lee
I always have one deck of cards with a dupe, one invisible deck (both Bicycle,) and a sharpie. I've been meaning to get into coins more, but for now I'll stick with a card routine...
HGM
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of HGM
Three Decks one normal one invisible and one for a routine that I cant remeber the name of a few coins and a invisible elastic loop.
Ziggy
View Profile
New user
SW Washington State
51 Posts

Profile of Ziggy
I have a TT with 72" streamer silk, Cig thru quarter, normal quarter and and a couple of cards for practicing the snap change.
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.."
Oscar Wilde
jdknight
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of jdknight
I carry...A lot!. A TT with 6inch silk, a silver half dollar, 6 regular halfs with an ellis ring (for Chinese Classic), wonderland Bill, Hopping halfs set, Deans Set for coins across, Spider Pen, , 3 or 4 prepared tissue strips for torn and restored (i use tarbell course (ching-ling fu) routine..modified), Hundy 500 (with 1's and 10's), magicard credit card (great icebreaker), gimmicked $5 and a 1 dollar bill for the transposition (in their hand), swami and note pad...all in my wallet, front shirt pocket, and pants pocket. You should see what I carry in my brief case!
jrandcc
View Profile
Regular user
New York
141 Posts

Profile of jrandcc
I always carry a deck of cards with one odd-backer, 4 coins half dollars, a pen, and loops on my wrists.

Lots of kewl stuff possible.