The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Best Iphone magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
louismagie
View Profile
New user
France
1 Post

Profile of louismagie
Yves.

All you're doing is just incredible.
Just for this I would buy an iphone.
T'es le meilleur..
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Another vote for iForce. I was blown away by this the first time I saw it, and it's still a lot of fun to perform. Very versatile as well. I also appreciate the lengths Greg has gone to to "protect" this app by launching another app, etc. Great effect and definitely worth the price!!!!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
danster08
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of danster08
Has anyone tried Card2Phone? It looks pretty good, but I just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it.
Daniel Lee
317-941-6FUN
http://danielleemagic.com/
Crimlock
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Crimlock
Just tried card oracle, I like it Smile Thanks for the tip!
Mattia
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Mattia
Quote:
On 2009-10-10 23:35, Ben Harris wrote:
There is some great material for iphone out and about NOW.

I agree. I like very much Ellusionist's Invisible Deck, then "Mind Reader", "Magic-card" and "Magic card". Beautiful apps!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
R-U-D-!
View Profile
New user
AUSTRIA
53 Posts

Profile of R-U-D-!
Hi Max, always on the PR Trip? ;-)
But btw
MKMK, Max Krauses Mental Killer is the magic app that I like best (for me as an Austrian with the german voice of Jan Becker).

It's easy to do, it does'nt look like a "tricky app", you can do it anytime and everywhere - and with the right words it needs no minute,
and the people will beg you to show, for what this old postit and from whome the telephone number is...

I don't know how often I've done MK - it's great!
R-U-D-! from Austria

This entry was posted by Google from German to Chinese, than into Greek and then finally translated into English. Enjoy!
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
293 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I Love iForce, iPredict, and Mental Killer. I have good routines worked out for all of them. I notice I get big reactions from iPredict when the spectator dials the number on their phone. All three are the best I’ve experienced so far. One other app that I’ve recently purchased was Duplicity and so far it rocks but it does require a deck of cards.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Another one for iForce. Bizcard (Carl Andrews) is a lot of fun.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
splitter
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of splitter
Illusion card for iphone Smile
ijohan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of ijohan
MAACAN, iForce, Fitch and Cheney (from Lybrary.com)
maxnew40
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of maxnew40
IPredict just kills when the spectator uses thier phone to make the call to get the prediction.

-Max
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
I'd like to see an ap where the 4s' Siri talks the spec through finding their card. "Your card is folded up under your watch."
Unknown7777
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of Unknown7777
I defiantly love mental killer! It is one of the most used magic apps on my ipod touch currently. I can always rely on it to completely baffle my audience! It is actually so good that I sometimes close performances with it! Another app I would recommend is 101 deck. Even though it is designed to be used with a 101 deck it can be fully customized to perform a range of different effects. I strongly recommend both to any magician with an iphone or ipod touch!
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
terrillific
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
293 Posts

Profile of terrillific
I love iPredict with spectator calling on their phone. Very powerful. Mental Killer is great too. Others that I like are iForce (I use with cities in my state), Duplicity, Email Wizard (see lots of possibilities with it), NFW. Going to be getting MACAAN soon too.
dtextreme
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of dtextreme
A lot of people are familiar with smart phone apps, and know that apps can do a lot of things such as voice recognition, communicating with the app based on the way you touch the screen, etc. There are a lot of effects out there that scream trickery based on some sort of manipulation with the phone/app, and loses the magical touch that plagues magic effects that uses electronic devices as its medium. That being said, I prefer apps that DON'T look like a magic app, or isn't an app at all.

I STRONGLY recommend IForce as it is highly flexible, and serves partially as a real doodling app. None of the spectators have figured out even when they play around with the app. I was able to consolidate a few mentalism effects into a digitized format, all thanks to this app! Another app I enjoy is the IPredict (Thanks again Mr. Rostami!). Reason being is that I don't need to use my IPhone to dial the number. The spectator dials a number for a revelation with THEIR ungimmicked phone. This will not put heat on your app/phone, making the experience much more magical (and terrifyingly scary)!

Some other great IPhone magic products I use is J. Parger's LIEBRARY. It is a book test in a PDF format. I simply uploaded the PDFs into a NORMAL PDF reader app. Again, using a normal app that is not gimmicked (I also uploaded PDFs for school so spectators know that it is a legitimate PDF reader).

In addition to that, I took pictures of my Kioku, as well as added pictures that pertain to the memories into the Camera Roll album of the Iphone. Again, consolidating my effects, and using certain IPhone functions that are not apps at all.

Also, I mentioned it in another forum but I also use various photo storing apps like Photos, Camera+, a PDF reader to store pictures to replace multiple outs/indexes.
ijohan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of ijohan
To anyone who owns cardoracle apps. Does it work on iPhone 4 newest os 5.01? Thank you.
Salah AAZEDINE
View Profile
Regular user
Morocco
177 Posts

Profile of Salah AAZEDINE
I think that magic sms is one of the best magic app out there, the method is very clever
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Mental killer is the best hands down!