The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Favorite Street Magician? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
ddtstore
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of ddtstore
Blaine probably, I do not like his gory effects though.
ddtstore
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of ddtstore
An after though, Copperfield used to be a street magician in his first magic specials do not remember them too well.
frankw
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of frankw
After the penguin lecture I'm impressed from Frank Deville
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
Ryan Tricks Is my Favourite its just amazing how he presents . I am a big fan of that guy.
Tarabas
View Profile
New user
Germany
50 Posts

Profile of Tarabas
I like Gregory Wilson.
Mitchael
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mitchael
Of course David Blaine, I thanked him when we met for expanding the perception of where magic is possible. Of course, now there are so many wonerful Magicians it is hard to issolate people to add to the list. Brent Braun is wonderful, Chad Long just entertains the heck out of me, Greg Wilson is personality unleashed, I loved David Copperfields sleight of hand even more than his large effects. Marion Boykin was very insprational to me. Danny Goldsmith weigh's in for the younger crowd(yes he was performing on the streets.) And my favorite Magiciian of all, Bill Palmer (aka Merlin the Magician) who performed his act every year until the year 2000 at the Texas Renaissance Festival. First real magician I ever met, very inspirational.

Now that I think of it... You are my favorite Street Magician.
KarpeNoktem
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of KarpeNoktem
Blaine by a mile
Derren Brown - still a street magician IMHO but not seen as one which is pretty cool
Peter Turner - same as above
Dynamo

When I say still a street magician, I mean - I've seen them perform for random strangers in the street or people at Cafés as a mentalist. But it's not for theatre and it's close up so I count it personally for me
kevin_74
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of kevin_74
Not sure he's a street magician, but James Brown
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
100% Blaine. He reinvigorated magic & interested a whole new generation to the craft. Many years earlier, Doug Henning did similar, but he wasn't a street performer.
Chris.k
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Chris.k
David blaine and derren brown
-Z-
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of -Z-
Igor de Kort doing the flying mask get my vote.
Chris.k
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Chris.k
When I was young I used to watch dynamo but now his magic seem a bit fake to my with all the camera cuts
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Veteran user
Pensacola, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
My favorite street magicians are Warpo and Gazzo.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Will go with Street Performers as World Class Buskers- Blaine did a lot for the so called street magician style of magic

No particular order-

Chris Capehart
Cellini
Nick Nickolas
Gazzo
Genius Clown Rob Torres