The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Review: Fearson's Master Levitation System (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Quote:
On 2012-02-03 14:27, Zombie Magic wrote:
Mine is on the way. I've sued the Fearson Hookup for years,...".

Clarke

Did you win your case?

J/K, I know you meant "used"
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Lol. I tried to change it, but too much time passed.

Clarke
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've used IT for decades. I've used The Fearson Hookup since the late 80's. I had put off buying this for a long time because I used his hookup and didn't think there could be that much I could learn. WRONG!.

I've learned things from The Master Levitation System that blew me away. Combine these techniques with JoeJoe's Web Spinner ( he released it through Fearson ) and you will be a master thread worker.

I've done the Hummer Card since it became available. Steve gets it to go to the floor and then off to the side, behind him, back up and to his hand. The card does not look like it could be attached to you in any way.

Steve ships FREE wordwide.

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......ts_id=43

JoeJoe's Web Spinner:

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......s_id=308
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
I'd never heard of the web spinner. I'm going to have to check this out.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I bought The Master Levitation System for $39.00 and it was worth every cent.

Well, Steve is running one of those special sales and it's only $31.20 ( with free worldwide shipping )

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?%2......ts_id=43
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Cyber MOnday sale on Steve's site has the master Levitation System for only $25 ( free shipping world wide )

Click: Master Levitation
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
Anyone know how this compares to the Levitator by Magic Theatre?
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Does this Master Levitation System provide added value to the Thread Bullets of Steve Fearson (which I have just received and which is also very valuable and from which I have learnt a lot)?
Or perhaps are these just two different things?
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1751 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Quote:
On 2013-03-09 01:46, mickym wrote:
Does this Master Levitation System provide added value to the Thread Bullets of Steve Fearson (which I have just received and which is also very valuable and from which I have learnt a lot)?
Or perhaps are these just two different things?

These are just 2 different things... I have almost every dvd Fearson released recently and his stuff is golden. I have the webspinner dvd also and if you are getting steve's newsletter about the web spinner dvd, that's my quote you are reading there.
the web spinner dvd and the Fearson master levitation system dvd is really a lifetime of work put on a little disc just for your convenience. They both go through every step you need to know to get more out of your levitations. Both (mls and web spinner dvd) supplement eachother very well.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Cyber Monday at Fearson's has this at 30% off!

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......ts_id=43

The information on the DVD is gold. Plus you get all the props AND IT:

the full package:

The Master Levitation System DVD
Approximately 1hr 45min of the finest instruction available

Invisible Threads
Genuine EZ Strip Thread (info)
Sample of Vectraâ„¢ Virtuoso Expert Grade (info)
Sample of the Original Vectraâ„¢ Line Super Strong (info)
Sample of Vectraâ„¢ X2 Stage Edition (info)

Thread Worker's Wax
Fearson's Master Wax - Flesh tone (info)
Master Wax - Stealth black (info)

Feather-Light Props
2 Floating Deck Gimmicks
Metallic Floating Fork (info)
Ultra-Realistic Floating Ice
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2012-04-01 12:56, Zombie Magic wrote:
...Combine these techniques with JoeJoe's Web Spinner ( he released it through Fearson ) and you will be a master thread worker.

JoeJoe's Web Spinner:

If you are a pro, The Web Spinner WILL make you $$$! Why? Ease of use! Stripping IT will no longer be an issue! I absolutely LOVE this thing!

Doug
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4248 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I've been doing thread work for a few years. I stuck with a few effects, never branched out a great deal.

Even though I had been doing Steve Fearson's "The Floating Cigarette" for a long time, I decided to spring for "The Master Levitation" DVD download. Having some experience with both IT and IET, I was hoping the experience wouldn't be an exercise in just re-learning what I already knew. I was not disappointed.

Steve Fearson has once again shown that he is the go-to guy for thread work (even though the MLS is not new). The Master Levitation System is an excellent piece of work. The DVD had much more that I expected, including lots of ideas, tips and variations on the main effects, such as the incredibly fun "Area 51," which is a fantastic effect in the proper setting. Add to that, Steve always makes dealing with him worth your while. That, plus everything else (not to mention the live performances) makes this one of the best values in magic out there. It can be found at www.emagicsupply.com
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
challengedmichael
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of challengedmichael
I recently got a chance to view this dvd and ordered it immediately, the nickname thread head is very applicable, well done.
Richie Dee
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Richie Dee
I agree with everything said here. I would like to add that I recently purchased a variety of Steve's Vectra line threads, wax and dvds.
His wax comes in different colors and is simply AMAZING. It is the best wax for thread work.
Steve has always provided the magic community with well thought out quality products and continues to do so.
sophiamartin
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of sophiamartin
Thank you for the review, I have been sitting on the fence for a while, but am now going to go ahead and buy this!

On 2012-04-01 12:56, Zombie Magic wrote:
...Combine these techniques with JoeJoe's Web Spinner ( he released it through Fearson ) and you will be a master thread worker.

JoeJoe's Web Spinner:

Hopefully will buy the web spinner afterwards.
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
I found this thread when I researched something else. It made me watch Fearson's DVD again, and I found a (formerly overlooked) gem that took me right back into IT work: the spinning coin.

Since this is a review thread, let me say that Fearson's MLS really is a fantastic product. There is so much useful information on the DVD, presented by very likeable Steve, and as all kinds of materials are supplied you can start experimenting right away.
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
Almost a year has passed, and I found this thread again, looking for a solution connected to the spinning coin... I have been performing this quite to my success, but always in a controlled environment where I could set everything up to my pleasure.

Now I 'd like to be able to get ready on the go, for example in a bar. I do have a flimsy get-ready procedure which takes me to the bathroom for a couple minutes, but... I feel there must be something better. I looked through the MLS DVD and found some tips, but not specifically for the floating coin.

Do you have any tips on how to make this portable and easy to set up on the go? Also, a pointer to where I can find useful info on the DVD specifically for this would be highly appreciated! Thanks!
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Does anyone know if Fearson's Master Leviation System is still being sold? I am having one heck of a time trying to find it online. Thanks.
dancecoach
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of dancecoach
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2017, James Warren wrote:
Does anyone know if Fearson's Master Leviation System is still being sold? I am having one heck of a time trying to find it online. Thanks.

For real? Try Fearson's:
https://www.emagicsupply.com/
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2017, dancecoach wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2017, James Warren wrote:

For real? Try Fearson's:
https://www.emagicsupply.com/

Yes, for real -- the page that linked to eMagicSupply was not working the other day. But it is now and I have ordered. Thanks for the response.