The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Science of Magic :: High Frequency Electicity (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
andrew124C41
View Profile
New user
Somewhere near Washington, DC
77 Posts

Profile of andrew124C41
Necro'ed I had to look this up. Smile
I was supposed to go to Ed Wingate's Teslathon a couple of years ago but could not make it.
BTW, I saw your website. I used to be into neon years ago. I still have an orignal James Falk Plasma Sphere. I met him and toured his factor in NJ back in the late 80s. I heard about the 13M being sold. I have no idea what it sold for.
htmagic
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
50 Posts

Profile of htmagic
Quote:
On Sep 14, 2017, andrew124C41 wrote:
Necro'ed I had to look this up. Smile
I was supposed to go to Ed Wingate's Teslathon a couple of years ago but could not make it.
BTW, I saw your website. I used to be into neon years ago. I still have an orignal James Falk Plasma Sphere. I met him and toured his factor in NJ back in the late 80s. I heard about the 13M being sold. I have no idea what it sold for.

Andrew,

I don't know what Wysock's monster coil went for but considering it was reported that the rotary spark gap cost him over $6000 to build in 2009 dollars, I'm sure it went for a pretty penny (and LOTS of them)! I wonder who ended up with his coil and I wonder what his power bill would be? LOL
May the FORCE be with you and have a magical day!

MagicBill

High-Tech Magic
http://www.high-techmagic.com/