The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Best Tenyo Effect Ever! (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I think the See Through Card is just brilliant.
Flash Dice - A totally baffling and examinable trick.
Magical Door - When the chain goes through key, it still surprises me.
Vorezo
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Vorezo
I recently got Money Splash...Not rare or anything but the method I enjoy more than the effect.
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
377 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
I love the Silk Serenade

Michael
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
Peter Cuddihy
View Profile
Veteran user
Peter S. Cuddihy
369 Posts

Profile of Peter Cuddihy
Tough Choice. It is hard to choose. Probably Mini-Morphosis. The rare Astro Coin is also very good.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
A magic lot on Ebay inlcuding ELEVATOR COIN(S) draw my attention last week; I have had this trick for some time now in my collection and always thought it would be very obvious to spectators. However, I began playing with the trick and it seems 'laymen' don't figure this trick out Smile
Therefore, I think it is worth mentioning.
I have an old demo from a site (that unfortunately isn't online anymore) and I uploaded it for you, you can watch it here: http://www.tenyo.be/movies/elevator%20coin.rm
You will have to download RealPlayer(r) to watch it ... (available from the real.com site from your country); voor de Belgen en Nederlanders betekent dit dus deze link: http://netherlands.real.com/realplayer/ Smile
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
I also thought that trick was pretty obvious. Perhaps I should try it out on a couple of people and see what happens.
By the way that site that the video is from did not go offline. They just moved to here:
http://tenyomagic.free.fr/
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Thanks for the link, xl18 -- I was missing the page as well...!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Woops, been searching for that site some time; thanks!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Here you can see a video demo of The Midas Machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgTszBQ8qEs
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Midas Machine is a great visual effect, unfortunately it only works with an 'old' 10 USD bill. As Magic Patagonia I have made a color print of a bill I have found on the internet (I have adjusted the size so it has the same dimensions as the 'real' bill). Unfortunately as most of us I don't have a color printer that can print on both sides at the same time so front and back match perfectly.

Old 10 USD bills can be bought in some 'money-shops' (or whatever the english word is Smile ) in the USA but they ask 2 to 3 times the actual value Smile

So, if someone has an old 10 dollar bill for spare let me know, I will pay for it (and shipping cost also of course) Smile
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
Does anyone still need an old $10 bill?
I received one of these as change at my local store the other day.
I was just about to spend it when I thought perhaps it can be put to better use. Smile
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
You've got a pm xl18, I hope I'm not too late Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Too late mouhahahahaha !

It's joke lol I have buy my 10$ bill on ebay for 30$ lol
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Mobile Illusion is my favorite! Being able to sign the bottom half of the card that you never lose sight of is a perfect illusion.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2014-01-08 11:29, Rick11 wrote:
Mobile Illusion is my favorite! Being able to sign the bottom half of the card that you never lose sight of is a perfect illusion.

I think it's a great one too.
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Despite the refill issue Mobile Illusion would be a great Tenyo Elit item... having the cabinet be in wood, preferabbly really nice dark and polished wood, would elevate it quite a bit.
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
Quote:
On 2014-01-08 16:31, teevtee wrote:
Despite the refill issue Mobile Illusion would be a great Tenyo Elit item... having the cabinet be in wood, preferabbly really nice dark and polished wood, would elevate it quite a bit.

I absolutely agree! Mobile Illusion would be a fantastic choice for Tenyo Elite. It would give a more professional feel to a great trick.
pkessler
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of pkessler
I'm putting in my votes for crystal cleaver and impossible pen. Both are charmingly executed and simply baffling.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
In order to make Mobile Illusion a Tenyo Elite item, the case would have to be much thicker. One reason is that the guts are fairly flimsy and would need to be made out of something more substantial, adding additional thickness.
I don't think you'll see it.
Many of Tenyo tricks will only work in plastic. The methods were designed for plastic injection molding.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of wally
I am looking for some close up for Adults, would Ultraslice and crystal cleaver fool adults in a close up performance ?