The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Do you see what I see? :: Where can I learn mime? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2003, Dynamike wrote:
Try calling dance schools in the Yellow Pages. They might teach it there. If not, they may give you good advice on where to go to. It might even be good to go to a dance school to help get loosened up.

I didn't realize how old this thread was, until I read that quote. Then I looked up to see 2003. This is one of my favorite things about the Café. The fact that old posts continue to live. I also did not realize or had forgotten that the Café had an area for mimes. I cant remember the last time I saw a traditional mime perform.
stevevoltz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of stevevoltz
The old links to Tony Montanaro's "Mime Spoken Here" no longer work, but juggler/mime/video guru (and long time student of Tony's) is working with the Montanaro estate and has very recently made it available for download here" Mime Spoken Here If you want to learn mime, and in particular all those classic invisible wall/walking into the wind/lifted by in invisible rope illusions, this is THE place to do it. At just $35 it's an absolute steal.