The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGICSEEN - Britain's brightest independent magic magazine :: Magicseen Magazine - Now available as a PDF download (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
big dan
View Profile
Regular user
UK/Canada/New Zealand
178 Posts

Profile of big dan
Yeah, magicseen is a great mag. I just started to download a few of the back issues, but I definitely prefer to have the paper version. There's just something nice about the feel and smell of a magazine, can't beat it!!

And issue 15 is finally out! Yay!
Some people work to ski....i ski to work!
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
I have to say that I found this magazine (paper edition) to be my most disappointing magic purchase so far this year. Cover to cover celebrities and advice on how to be rich and famous. Usually any magazine has at least one small article or review that I enjoy reading. Here I found absolutely nothing.

The guy in the magic shop said it was a great magazine with plenty of tricks in it too. There is one effect in the entire magazine (Rocket Card by David Stone), which to mee looks like a throwaway. Price in norway: $10.40. This magazine goes straight into the trash.
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
brihaspati
View Profile
New user
india
6 Posts

Profile of brihaspati
How can I subscribe to this magazine
magicorik
View Profile
Loyal user
Italia
204 Posts

Profile of magicorik
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5204 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Yes, magicseen issue number 26 is now available, and you’re in for a treat

http://www.magicseen.co.uk
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5204 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
eddie2m
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of eddie2m
The Type Face on the written magazine is too small & much harder to read than
American Publications.
alexoid
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of alexoid
Reviving old thread! I have ejoyed MagicSeen magazine- I like the articles by various magicians and the graphic design is good for a magic magazine (far better than previous magazines)- I subscribed before and recently subscribed again- and did not get a single magazine despite emailing several times- got no reply, sadly I have now had to apply via Paypal for a refund. I don't know what the problem is a no one has replied to any emails, it's a shame as I would like to support the magazine but the customer service has been non existant.