The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: High Caliber Holster (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
Hello Café members,

I just wanted to post a little update some might be interested in. We are currently running a special closeout sale on Original holsters. So I don't have to go through the details here, just go to the link below for more information.

Click this link and go to the very bottom of the page.
http://www.hcmagic.com/original.html

Thanks,
Joel Broock
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
shak
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of shak
I just picked up one of these closeout original holsters. Well worth the discounted price. It includes the magnetic flaps. Can't wait to try it out.
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
Congrats shak!

Glad you got the holster.

We still have some auctions going on ebay for those that still want one of these! We have enough to run 1 or 2 more auctions, depending on how many non-ebay we sell this week.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Joel Broock
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
I just wanted to to share some information about a special, limited time offer we have going on for Magic Café members. With the current economic conditions we are all trying to cut costs, and we have found a way to help. We have started the first ever bailout for magicians, "Cash For Junkers". We are making this offer available only to Magic Café members until it goes public.

I know most of us have a drawer full of magic products that we don't use, and we can't return. With the Cash For Junkers trade-in program, you can get your money back for those old junkers. We are accepting trade-ins of any magic product designed to hold or carry your props, and even products you have made yourself. You can get up to $75 cash value for your old junkers, so take a look at the link here and you can find out how to qualify.

http://www.hcmagic.com/cash4junkers.html

I don't know how long we will be able to keep this offer going, so don't wait too long. We will keep the offer for Café members only, until at least the end of the week, and after that we will be putting the link on the home page for all visitors to see.

If you have any questions about how this program works, or if your junker will qualify, drop me an email or give us a call!
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
BCaldwell
View Profile
Special user
is really regretting his
524 Posts

Profile of BCaldwell
Hey Joel. Just out of curiosity, have you had many takers on your "Cash for Junkers" program?
"...that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller Smile

~Bob~
magikonrad
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of magikonrad
Has the High Caliber Holster been made in china yet?
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
Quote:
On 2009-09-16 13:23, BCaldwell wrote:
Hey Joel. Just out of curiosity, have you had many takers on your "Cash for Junkers" program?

Hi Bob,
We have been getting cash for junker trade-ins on steady basis. Since I haven't been overwhelmed all at once with them, I have been able to keep the offer going. I don't have an ending date planned, but if I start to get overwhelmed, I will have to stop the deal. I will try to keep it going for as long as possible!

Quote:
On 2009-11-27 14:31, magikonrad wrote:
Has the High Caliber Holster been made in china yet?

I don't know if you are asking if we have outsourced, or if someone else has knocked it off. I can tell you this, High Caliber Magic will NEVER produce product in China. We are the manufacturer, and we keep strong to our commitment to bring our customers the highest quality product that is made right here in the USA. We do import some leather from Italy, but we use American made hardware and every step of production is done in our own shop. If you are asking about a knock off, I can only hope that the people of the magic community would know better than to do something as immoral such as stealing one's work like that. I hope that answers your questions.

I will also take this opportunity to let you all know we are currently holding the biggest sale in the history of HCM. We had our Black Friday Sale going all weekend, and it is set to end tonight. However, we will extend the sale by one day for Cyber Monday, nationally the biggest online sale day of the year! The sale reduces every product at HCM by 30%! To get the discount, use the code CYBERMONDAY at checkout tomorrow only! The Black Friday coupon still works until midnight tonight, see our website for more information.
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
whoton
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of whoton
Does the original version hold ninja rings on the inside pocket? Thanks in advance.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
Anyone want to sell their's? I have had great interactions with Joel and will probably buy straight from him, but just in case you want to get rid of your's pm me. Thanks!
AustinJames
View Profile
New user
Cocoa Beach Fl,
10 Posts

Profile of AustinJames
Just Placed my order 3 days ago! Thanks to all of your helpful reviews.
I found myself walking around at my normal restaurant gigs wishing it would hurry up and get here, but good things come to those who wait, and I'm sure it will be GOOD!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2010-01-04 20:41, Magic1 wrote:
Anyone want to sell their's? I have had great interactions with Joel and will probably buy straight from him, but just in case you want to get rid of your's pm me. Thanks!

I am selling mine because I am leaving magic.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0

Best
Ray
mhsam
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of mhsam
I received mine about 2 months ago after working with Joel on fine-tuning what I wanted (hope I wasn't a pain!) I am so impressed with the quality and professionalism that I received; a statement made after having purchased from many master craftsmen over the years.

I selectively showed it at this year's FFFF convention and it was well received.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
928 Posts

Profile of Martino
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
I purchased the original second hand .. No instructions can anyone supply me with instruction on correct positioning ? Phil
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1528 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2013-09-30 11:41, pbj100 wrote:
I purchased the original second hand .. No instructions can anyone supply me with instruction on correct positioning ? Phil

I also purchased one second hand if you contact them they will help you but to be honest it's just trial and error, keep playing with the different positions with the removable rivets until you get it so you are happy with it. The rivets just unscrew.
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
Quote:

Quote:
On 2013-10-09 05:36, rowland wrote:
Quote:

I also purchased one second hand if you contact them they will help you but to be honest it's just trial and error, keep playing with the different positions with the removable rivets until you get it so you are happy with it. The rivets just unscrew.

pbj100 is right, there isn't really a right or wrong way to do it. As a rule of thumb, the higher you wear it, the better. This will prevent it from swinging and conceal it better. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help you even though you didn't buy it new from me. No need to be shy! Also, I'd be happy to send you out a set of instructions if you want them, just let me know.
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
How did I forget to plug our new holster yesterday? I just released our newest holster, the Ballistic. It's made entirely of ballistic nylon. It's very similar to the Original holster, and much more affordable.
http://www.highcalibermagic.com/ballistic-holster.html
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
RobertDangerByrd
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
7 Posts

Profile of RobertDangerByrd
Has anyone had interaction with Joel recently? I want to buy one, but have not been able to reach him via the listed phone or via the contact form on his website.

Does anyone have one for sale?
Robert Danger Byrd
www.DangerMagic.com
Performing stage, close-up and sleight of hand magic for parties, events and corporate gatherings in Houston Texas.
RobertDangerByrd
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
7 Posts

Profile of RobertDangerByrd
If anyone has a high caliber holster for sale, please pm me.
Robert Danger Byrd
www.DangerMagic.com
Performing stage, close-up and sleight of hand magic for parties, events and corporate gatherings in Houston Texas.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1121 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
It looks like, according to their FB page, the company moved to San Diego and is in the process of re-opening. November was the target to re-open. Maybe they are running a bit later than anticipated. I hope they stay in business as I've been wanting to get one of their holsters for a while but have just never gotten around to it.