The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: High Caliber Holster (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
RobertDangerByrd
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
7 Posts

Profile of RobertDangerByrd
Yes I've been in touch with Joe, and they are not yet back in production but intend to be. I was fortunate to secure a brand-new original, from my local magician who decided to go with the Derringer mobile. I am in the market for accessories if anyone has one so I would like to get rid of. Specifically any of the pouches that hold additional cards or the pockets or the Uno and strap.
Robert Danger Byrd
www.DangerMagic.com
Performing stage, close-up and sleight of hand magic for parties, events and corporate gatherings in Houston Texas.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1121 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Good news!

I just got off the phone with Joe who is on the road right now taking care of business with the leather tannery. They are getting ready for a brand new batch of the "Original Holster." I'm excited. I've been looking to get one of their holsters for quite some time.

Best,
MJ
HCM
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of HCM
Hello Café members,

I just wanted to post an update here. As Robert and MJ said, we are finally back into production after a much longer closure than anticipated for our move. We are now in beautiful San Diego, CA, a big change from Las Vegas!

I appreciate the patience from those of you who were waiting so long for me to come back. I have either called, or emailed every single person who contacted us while we were closed, with the promise to serve you all first, before any new orders are taken. If you were trying to contact us and you have not gotten the phone call or email yet, please check your spam folder or contact me right away if you still want to order. I have a special offer for this group that has been waiting so very long and I don't don't want anyone to miss out.

I would also like to add that I am changing the ordering process for High Caliber Magic products. I am not going to be taking backorders any more, because the long build times were just so difficult on customers and a lot of pressure on me to rush orders out for people. So I am now making batches of products and they will only be available to order when they are in stock. I will do my best to keep items in stock, but since all the customers who have been waiting for me to reopen are gobbling holsters up so quickly, it might be awhile before I get caught up. For now, if something is sold out, I will take names and notify you when I have more available to give you the first chance to purchase.

In a matter of days, all but one in the batch of Original holsters I am making now has been spoken for by those who were waiting since the closure. So I am adding 6 more to the current production. I think I have given ample time to the folks who were waiting, so as of now, these 6 are available to new customers, too.

Thank you all so much for your patience, I know it was a long wait. I am sorry that I failed to make a proper announcement and left so many people wondering what happened to High Caliber Magic. I hope you can understand. I am really excited we are finally getting HCM back into gear, and especially excited for some new products that will be coming soon. It’s good to be back!
Joel Broock
High Caliber Magic, LLC
www.highcalibermagic.com
strollingmagician
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of strollingmagician
Anyone able to get this still? Been trying for ages. Please pm me if you are wanting to sell your original style holster. Thanks!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Does anyone know what happened to High Caliber Magic? Would love one of their Holsters again if they were ever back in production! I am quite shocked no other Magic leather maker has taken on the challenge of these amazing accessories again!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available