The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Once upon a time... :: Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
My own book, "By Darkness Influenced".
Shameless plug, I know. But its available, and the stories are good.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Don't forget ' a darker light ' also by Ronald Dayton. Kotah. These books are a treasure trove of idea's and inspiration. I keep these 2 tomes close to hand at all times.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Kotah writes good material. He knows what to put in and what to leave out. That in itself is one of the things that separate the best from the so-so.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Rosemary
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Rosemary
I would add "magictales" by Leslie Melville to this list !
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
As background material for the story teller, or as a new look at things for the Zodiologists out there. Kotah's latest self published book about the Zodiac killer and his infamous 340 cipher code. Each individually prepared with your name printed inside, then decoded to hand printed Zodiac Ciphers. PM me for details and price if you are interested
Kipee
View Profile
Regular user
UK
156 Posts

Profile of Kipee
Card Stories by Ariel Frailich - one of the first "advanced" card books I brought, from a guy who was performing at a local event called the Moss End Steam Fair - a guy who I believe is on this forum!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Dear friends, please add THE HOLY ART, Bizarre Magick from Naljorpa's Cave by that clever Bill Ligon feller but DO NOT READ #12 aloud at birthday parties and expect to be paid.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
aviso
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of aviso
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2007, KOTAH wrote:
As background material for the story teller, or as a new look at things for the Zodiologists out there. Kotah's latest self published book about the Zodiac killer and his infamous 340 cipher code. Each individually prepared with your name printed inside, then decoded to hand printed Zodiac Ciphers. PM me for details and price if you are interested

After many years of Kotah's personal interest in the Zodiac Killer and Cipher's used, I have helped him pull together the material for the release of Zodiac 340 Cipher ... available here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/ronald-j-dayton......017.html
Carlosfa
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Carlosfa
I didn't know them, these two books catched my attention: The art of storytelling magic (Carl Herron) and Once upon a time (Punx)