The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes :: Bill Switch Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Thanks Kevin

I don't need a lot of switch methods, but I will have to decide whether to purchase this, or get the information from the other sources.
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Is the one handed bill switch in this book. from the way I read the ad you also get to learn the original method. of the bill switch.
Handsome Jack
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
32 Posts

Profile of Handsome Jack
Yes, there is a one-handed switch in the book, and the original handling (as done by the inventor) is in the book. First time it's ever been in print.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Good to hear. here I am thinking that the original inventor. just did a introduction for it.
clusters
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of clusters
What about Richard Sanders' Visibill and Sean Fields' Infinity Switch?
Magicpitch
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Magicpitch
Richard Sanders has 4 contributions in this book, one's a bill vanish and the other three are tricks, all which look good as a read through (I haven't done them, but like the premise to his tricks), and there is nothing by Sean Fields in the book that I saw.

I have been telling customers that this book is like the Royal Road to Card Magic and Bobo's for Bill Work. It really is that good of a book. One that deserves to be in your library next to those two books. You'll pull it out and reference it for years to come, I assure you of that.

Kind regards-
Steve
Trying to do the right thing, one customer at a time!
http://www.magicpitch.com/
We weed out the junk so you don't have to!
Visit our Blog at http://magicpitch.blogspot.com/
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
How about Daniel Garcia's Greed? :?:

Andrew

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Greed is not in here but Twisted is. Just get the book. It is WELL WORTH IT
GG
View Profile
New user
UK
87 Posts

Profile of GG
I'm looking for possible vanishes for notes,for torn and restored,bill to immposible location type things,I'm strugling to work them out for myself,finding pocket management a problem, ie tt, flash paper etc. So was wondering if this book may be of some use to me,it is a subject that I have little knowledge in.
GG
Handsome Jack
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
32 Posts

Profile of Handsome Jack
There are 7 different bill vanishes in the book for routines like Bill to Impossible Location (and at least 4 bill productions). So, yes, I think the book would be of use to you.
jonathantdupree
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of jonathantdupree
I just use the one from Roger Klause In Concert. 'No need for me to have numerous ways to accomplish the routine. Pick the one that works for you and master it.