The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Step right up! :: Seen any good pitchmen lately?? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Phil Ainsworth
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Phil Ainsworth
I’m sorry you feel that way.

My customers get a very entertaining magic demonstration, a very comprehensive set of instructions and a variety of free bonuses that I switch in and out at various times depending on supply.

I’m also working on video tutorials hosted on a website that they would also get access to as part of their purchase (equivalent to a training DVD).

All of that adds value to the purchase.

Also, and please don’t take this the wrong way, but you clearly don’t have a business head. If you think that the wholesale cost of a good needs to relate to the sales price in any way, then you need to study a variety of markets. To give you a few starting places: look at popcorn, takeaway coffees and software.

Also look at service industries.

Price of a good or service is related to the value it can bring to the customer, not the price the manufacturer/ retailer paid to create / buy it.

My customers get a great show, comprehensive instructions (soon to be even better), a fun bonus and the ability to entertain friends and family for hours.

That’s WELL worth £10. In fact, I’m considering raising my price to £15, with the current inflation.