The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Switchcraft (185 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..43~44~45~46~47..53..58..63..68..71~72~73 [Next]
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Thanks again, Elliot. It keeps getting better and better.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3267 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This has to be one of the best investments in mentalism. Not only does Switchcraft keep growing into an amazing resource but every so often Elliot treats us to new delights. And with each update it is a great reminder how good the contents really are and with the latest excellent effect helping to inspire further billet effects.
Absolutely brilliant.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Neil and Landmark.

Oyama, it is good to hear that you are enjoying the book.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Is Mystery Performers down, or is it just my computer having the trouble?
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
I'm having trouble as well.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Two kind fellows PM'd me the solution.

This link will work for now:

http://www.mysteryperformers.com/forum/
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
A new supplement will probably be distributed to my list prior to Halloween.

At least that’s the goal…
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Wow, Elliott--thanks for making Halloween an early Xmas!
DekEl
View Profile
Inner circle
Creates MindTricks. Has exactly:
1172 Posts

Profile of DekEl
Just wanted to comment briefly on SwitchCraft. Not only is it well documented and depicted in countless pictures; but its not just about switching. I guess I would have to call it the most comprehensive work on billets that I've seen to date. Plus, Elliot includes extras. Oh yes, did I mention the hundreds and hundreds of pages of extras, not just variations and presentations, but methods to other similar effects.

So for $19.95, you get an ebook made up of ideas of close to a dozen superb performers and thinkers of our day on billet work in general, an uncounted amount of images showing you EXACTLY how to fold, tear and switch from multiple angles. And this isn't just a 30-50 page ebook either. Its a 500 page book, almost half the size of the Bible, chock full of goodness. Just thinking of the incredible amount of time and work it must have taken to make and compile boggles the mind.

I normally don't like it when I see people say "this should be sold for so much more", but I don't have much of a choice with SwitchCraft. Its such an incredible value, and contains everything one could ever wish to do with billets, for less than $20.

I highly recommend it to any of you who haven't heard of it/haven't purchased it. Its so inexpensive its almost like a gift. Save yourself hundreds of dollars on billet related work and get yourself a copy of SwitchCraft.
You can purchase my works at: http://www.GetMindTricks.com
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
What he said!
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
Quote:
On 2010-10-15 16:20, DekEl wrote:
Its a 500 page book, almost half the size of the Bible....

It IS the bible...to billet workers.

CM
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3267 Posts

Profile of NeilS
And encycleopedia.
PWRIS
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of PWRIS
Take Switchkraft add a little bit of "IMAGINE-nation" Smile and you have a miracle.
Paul W. Randall
"Englishman in Germany"
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On 2010-10-15 15:28, ElliottB wrote:
A new supplement will probably be distributed to my list prior to Halloween.

At least that’s the goal…

That will be a real TREAT for the "holiday"...can't wait!
Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I have been working on and creating 2 routines with billets and Elliott's masterpiece is what I go to for ides, inspiration and WORKABLE methods.

Thanks again Elliott!

-Scott M.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you very much, gmeister, chrismatt, Neil, PWRIS, tmoca and Scott.

It has been progressing nicely, and I hope to meet my self imposed Halloween deadline.

Elliott
robwar0100
View Profile
Inner circle
Buy me some newspapers.Purchase for me 1 Gazette and
1747 Posts

Profile of robwar0100
Elliott,

I cannot wait to see what else is in store. My advice, and I know you are not asking, is to start Vol. 2.

I know Chubby Checker made a living out of one song, but you do not get royalties when you send out updated books, unless you pick up new sales.

Anyway, thanks for your generosity. I will be eagerly anticipating the new arrival.

Bobby
"My definition of chance is my hands on the wheel," Greg Long.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you, Bobby.

I like keeping things in one mega sized book; although, with each supplement, there is the hope that the newly created goodwill and buzz will generate some new sales.

As far the deadline is concerned; something important just came up that will require a lot of my free time for the next few weeks.

I don’t give up easily, though, and am still going to try for Halloween.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3254 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
It does not appear that 18th supplement will make a Halloween release. That other thing is just eating up all my free time. Hopefully, I will have it ready soon enough, though. Sorry about the delay.

Elliott
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5484 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
One of the things I am thankful for: Switchcraft (and Elliot Bresler's generosity).