The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44~45~46..52..57..62..67..72~73~74 [Next]
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I have a round magnet but was wondering for other people
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2544 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
I've got a couple of older TUC's with the square magnet.

However, with a little additional teflon tape stuck inside the shell, they work just as easily as the circular magnet versions.
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Hello Friends,
I finished the shooting process of the DVD and now it`s in edition I think in 20 days more it will be in the market, I hope that !!!
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
379 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
As an argentinian coin lover magician I am playing with tucs since their release, and I can say that older tucs work better for me. (square magnet)

I prefer the older tuc... CONS:it require a lil bit more practice to separate smootly

PROS:the magnet is stronger
the inner coin (leaf) is a lil bit widther
the coin feel more SOLID when its nested

this for half dollar size... dollar size is a diferent story.
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
madcats9
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of madcats9
Quote:
On 2012-09-24 19:28, Mr. Tango wrote:
The DVD will be edited in 10 days and it will be included with the TUC free cost in the future and for $ 24 dollars if somebody wants only to buy the DVD.

Is it perhaps available as a download for people who already got TUC? Will the additional DVD only available at the Tango store or also at stores of usual dealers?
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2012-09-28 20:23, Trooper11040 wrote:
I wonder if Mr Tango would replace a square magnet with a round one

To his credit, Mr Insua (Mr. Tango) sold me a DIY fix it option for my old TUC's.

Quote:
On 2012-10-01 12:22, Mr. Tango wrote:
Hello Friends,
I finished the shooting process of the DVD and now it`s in edition I think in 20 days more it will be in the market, I hope that !!!

Can't wait!
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
Does anyone do a good 3 fly routine with the TUC? a different one than on the TUC dvd? I think many 3 fly routines that can be done with a shell, can also be done with a TUC. I've got a lot of coin dvds with 3 fly routines... just wondering which one is the best to start learning from?
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
There are several in the TUC Appreciation book -- and I have one not published that is unique

your hand never touch at all! For fun I even perform it with my hands Shackled to the ends of a stick so that they cannot touch each other -- only impresses magicians.

It cannot be done with a Shell -- only the TUC allows for two of the Sleights involved.

I then often follow up with "Invisible Shelf" from the Book that can be done with a Shell or the TUC
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Can you purchase the TUC in a 64 Kennedy?
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
No but you can have mr tango make you one tony.
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Gotcha. Thank you Bowers.
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
Quote:
On 2012-10-07 21:05, bowers wrote:
No but you can have mr tango make you one tony.

You will need to supply three matching coins, though
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
There are 2 different 3 fly coin routines at "TUC Secrets The DVD".
I won't have a download version but I'm thinking how to make a special offer for the The Magic Caffe Members. I really appreciate the huge help to everybody here and I want to offer the DVD less expensive for you, but the problem is that the shipping from Argentina to US or any other country it would be more expensive as the price. So, I really isn't worth that I sell the DVD direct from here less expensive because all of you would finish paying more as thru your usual dealer.

The DVD is now in edition and I think it will be available for November.
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
10001 Posts

Profile of funsway
It came back! More than a year ago a couple of coins were stolen off of my piano -- one of them my Ike TUC. Yesterday I found it in an envelope stuck in my door. I can only guess the thief accidentally got it open and realize they had something other than just a coin. Most casual visitors here like nurses for Dad do not know I am a magician.

Luqash
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Luqash
Now that's an amazing disappearance and reappearance trick ;-) So, now you have an extra set of coin gaffs. Just as an aside, this situation is so unprobable that it could only happen in life.

£.Sz.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2544 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Brilliant news Funsway.

A real example of 'TUC Appreciation' if ever I've heard it! Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Mr tango
how long till the dvd goes public?
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
The DVD is in the last part of the edition work, next week we'll make the translation and I think it will be in the market for the end of this month.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yahoo.....
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of webtech
Is there anywhere that you can buy a Morgan TUC?