The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (371 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42~43~44..50~51~52 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
Hahahaha
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
Can anyone suggest a source that teaches how to integrate a smart watch with Inject? I have tried everything I know of to achieve that end and I am still not receiving anything at the necessary moment. Sadly Greg refuses to answer emails or Café messages from paying customers that have invested hundreds of dollars in his products. As someone in sales I dive at the chance to help my clients, so I find that odd.

But nonetheless I am relentless in this pursuit. Open to PM and I will pay for tutelage if there isn't anything published about this. Thank you.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1443 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2021, DJ Trix wrote:
Can anyone suggest a source that teaches how to integrate a smart watch with Inject? I have tried everything I know of to achieve that end and I am still not receiving anything at the necessary moment. Sadly Greg refuses to answer emails or Café messages from paying customers that have invested hundreds of dollars in his products. As someone in sales I dive at the chance to help my clients, so I find that odd.

But nonetheless I am relentless in this pursuit. Open to PM and I will pay for tutelage if there isn't anything published about this. Thank you.

Have you joined the Inject Facebook group? There are lots of good guys there that are always offering help. I'm quite an experienced Inject user myself, so if you wanna hook up over Zoom, just drop me a pm. I'm based in the UK so times may need to be looked at of course
Magically,

Website - www.sgmagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I just spend an hour talking to Sean aka Simplymagicweb and was unable to unearth profound possibilities under his advanced knowledge of using Inject, as well as solving some more simple concerns. Truly one of the greatest tools any magi could possess in his toolkit.

Thanks again Sean.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1443 Posts

Pleasure buddy. Always happy to help - Zoom is a wonderful thing isn’t it!

Out of all the things I’ve purchased over the years, I still regard Inject as being the best. There is so much you can do with it and am so looking forward to getting the update 2.9 that Greg demoed earlier in the year on the Facebook group to allow auto pairing for the Google peek feature.

If anyone needs a little help with Inject feel free to drop me a pm.

Cheers

Sean
Magically,

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2021, simplymagicweb wrote:

Out of all the things I’ve purchased over the years, I still regard Inject as being the best. There is so much you can do with it and am so looking forward to getting the update 2.9 that Greg demoed earlier in the year on the Facebook group to allow auto pairing for the Google peek feature.

Cheers

Sean

That’s great of you to offer. One of the reasons I love the Café

-Theodore Annemann
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2021, 252life wrote:
Quote:

Cheers

Sean

It's a wonderful offer. Just seems strange something can come to market that *needs* an offer of help like that.

Imagine buying a book or trick or download and relying on help from strangers because it's so badly written...

Weird place to be, eh?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2021, 252life wrote:
Quote:

Cheers

Sean

It's a wonderful offer. Just seems strange something can come to market that *needs* an offer of help like that.

Imagine buying a book or trick or download and relying on help from strangers because it's so badly written...

Weird place to be, eh?

Absolutely agree. I’ve purchased both of the additional walk throughs from Greg but IMO both were thrown together and still didn’t help a lot ultimately. This was a nice offer though and appreciated. usually a self appointed representative of Greg’s will get on here and make arrogant comments which is why I mostly ignore this thread these days.

-Theodore Annemann
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Same as with the facebook group. lol. But it is a great app. It just isn't always clear how things work
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Inject is powerful. With that power comes some level of complexity. It’s not a one trick pony. It’s understandable that it can be a bit overwhelming.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2021, Magic Mark wrote:
Inject is powerful. With that power comes some level of complexity.

There's a lot of magic that is both powerful and complex. But they usually come with instructions that, once read, allow you to perform the effect you bought without the need to *purchase* additional instructions, nor Facebook support groups.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1443 Posts

Inject really has two main areas for learning;

1 - The Google Peek
2 - Transmitter and Receiver effects

The Google Peek has two main areas

1 - How to access the fake Google page (directly typing into specs phone, remote access methods, use of shortened urls to redirect and use of QR codes or NFC tags again to redirect
2 - How to get your peek - directly from your phone or indirectly using a concealed peek device such as an Apple Watch etc

The Transmitter and Receiver effects is where it gets more involved based on which effects you want to perform. There are lots of preset effects included with Inject which are good to go, but still require work in terms of learning. I found it useful to watch the presentation videos of the effects first, and then pick the ones I liked the best and invest the time to suss them out!

Many effects now have Facebook groups associated with them, and I found the Inject one particularly useful with some really kind magicians willing to help. If you have Inject, no make sure you are on this group.

Have fun guys!!!
Magically,

Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1545 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Yep... The best support for almost all of my magic apps is via Facebook groups. LOTS of stuff gets announced and explained on Facebook groups. New features, upgrades, etc. But, most importantly, those Facebook groups are a fantastic source for "Magicians helping magicians".

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
For anyone considering inject I’d wait for when 2.9 is released.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2021, cardistry master wrote:
For anyone considering inject I’d wait for when 2.9 is released.

Nice try ...
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1443 Posts

Sadly I’ve now left the Facebook group. Lots of users, along with myself, were asking for updates regarding when the new free Inject version 2.9 was going to be released. Greg released a video in January showing this and of course everyone was excited. Despite numerous requests, no progress was communicated until a “senior” member of the group replied questioning why members were “entitled” to such information.

I’m a level headed guy, but this really p.........d me off - I found this totally disrespectful to the loyal customer base of Inject, and to many of those customers who had contributed extensively to the group.

Nevertheless, Inject is still a great product - just a shame that the customer support doesn’t match.
Magically,

252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2021, simplymagicweb wrote:
Sadly I’ve now left the Facebook group. Lots of users, along with myself, were asking for updates regarding when the new free Inject version 2.9 was going to be released. Greg released a video in January showing this and of course everyone was excited. Despite numerous requests, no progress was communicated until a “senior” member of the group replied questioning why members were “entitled” to such information.

I’m a level headed guy, but this really p.........d me off - I found this totally disrespectful to the loyal customer base of Inject, and to many of those customers who had contributed extensively to the group.

Nevertheless, Inject is still a great product - just a shame that the customer support doesn’t match.

Agreed and amen.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3275 Posts

Profile of 252life
And I can guess who that “senior” member is. He seems to have an arrogant response to everything, and is rarely helpful at all, but loves to hear himself apparently.

-Theodore Annemann
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2885 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2021, simplymagicweb wrote:

Dear Sean,

You have always been a very supportive member of the Inject community.
I really appreciate your involvement, so I really don't want to see you go.

Please understand, that the Inject Facebook group moderator is not paid.
Every day, he puts in many hours to support over 7,000 Inject and ReaList users.
I'm sorry if what he said might have upset you.

Last night, after speaking to the moderator, I can ensure you, he didn't mean to offend you or any of the other members.

Regarding Inject 2.9, we're still working on it.

We try to minimize app submissions for approval as much as possible.
The process of app approval is a NIGHTMARE for magic app developers ... depending on who is reviewing the app, they simply don't understand the function of the app, so they reject it.

After 11 years of making apps, ALL magic app developers have endless disaster stories of dealing with constant rejection from Apple and Google.

Hence, if we're going to submit an app, we have to make SURE that it doesn't have any bugs, AND it has all the features that we want to include in that release.

I know you all want the latest and greatest in Inject, but I promise you, your patience will be GREATLY rewarded.

The ONE thing that ALL our users agree upon is:

For $75, Inject is the most powerful and versatile magic utility!

EVERY day, Hani, Matt, Randy, Gordon, and I do everything we can to make sure it stays that way.

All the best,
Greg Rostami
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1443 Posts

Thanks for taking the time to reply Greg, much appreciated.

With so many years experience in the magic industry, you have developed a truly special app, and as I have previously mentioned it is for me, the best purchase I have made in my 27 years as a professional magician. Thank you.

Having such a large customer base is such a blessing. Having bought once, there is a high probability that they will buy again which I’m such is the case with sales of Realist - the update for Inject will certainly add to that loyalty too and further down the line when Inject 3 launches, I’m sure your sales will go through the roof.

Of course, new sales via new customers is vital, but looking after existing customers is essential IMO. Communication is key to this, and I truly hope that this is an area that perhaps can be improved moving forward.

Having a team of volunteers working with you is great, and communication with them is also vital to ensure that your messages are clearly, quickly and diplomatically shared with your customer base.

Good luck for the future, and am looking forward to Inject 2.9 and above.

Sean
Magically,