The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: T.U.C Tango Ultimate Coin (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..40~41~42~43~44..50..55..60..65..70..72~73~74 [Next]
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On 2012-08-29 09:14, Trooper11040 wrote:
I like it funsway...always thinking outside the box!

Or outside the purse, in this case. Smile
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
Quote:
On 2012-08-29 03:47, funsway wrote:
A tip for the smaller TUC sizes. Keep a bunch of coins in a coin purse and pour out onto the table. You can tell the TUC by the way it interacts with the clasp. Then, pick up some random coins for your effect -- adding to the sense of naturalness and spontaneity.
Thanks funsway, for an excellent idea.
Congratulations Mr. Tango for your well deserved FISM award. I received your TUC half, and expanded sam last week and am happy to say the TUC is everything I've heard and read about it. My coin work went up 100% in a matter of hours.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Great news Dorian.

Yes, the DVD TUC miracles will be ready for October and a new TUC too, because we´ll introduce together a TUC with a quarter and penny coin. The new TUC will include the new DVD and you can take only the DVD for just $ 24.

We passed 99.000 views, we are near 100.000 we have to ask to Steve to make a sub forum only for TUC Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Great looking forward to getting it mr tango.
todd
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
Quote:
On 2012-09-02 20:53, Mr. Tango wrote:
Great news Dorian.

Yes, the DVD TUC miracles will be ready for October and a new TUC too, because we´ll introduce together a TUC with a quarter and penny coin. The new TUC will include the new DVD and you can take only the DVD for just $ 24.

We passed 99.000 views, we are near 100.000 we have to ask to Steve to make a sub forum only for TUC Smile

Thanks Mr. T. I have the TUC DVD that came with the Kennedy half and the Tango PEDIA which I received with the s******y s**. Please advise (either by PM or email) if the new DVD is different from these,
Thank you again
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Will the new DVD have the routines you showed with Tom Trono on the Murphy's Behind The Curtain?
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2544 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Dorian - I'm pretty sure that it will be given that:

- The 'New TUC DVD' is being remade to include better instruction and more ideas (as stated previously upon this thread)

- And also because the TUC isn't covered on The Tangopedia.
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Dorianmagic
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Dorianmagic
Quote:
On 2012-09-07 03:03, Merc Man wrote:
Dorian - I'm pretty sure that it will be given that:

- The 'New TUC DVD' is being remade to include better instruction and more ideas (as stated previously upon this thread)

- And also because the TUC isn't covered on The Tangopedia.

Thanks, I wondered about that. Look forward to getting the update
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Yes, the coin across that I performed with Tim Trono will be one of the new routines at the DVD
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
Wow! Check out the number of views on this post! Go Mr. Tango, Go!!

Sdmagic
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
We passed 100,000 Smile
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Awesome!!!!!!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Look at those views.
its time for the dance.
todd
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
No it's time for the new DVD Smile
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Quote:
On 2012-09-09 09:16, Kennard wrote:
No it's time for the new DVD Smile

Haha agree big time with that!!
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2544 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 22:22, bowers wrote:.
its time for the dance.
todd

Anyone for a tango? Smile
Barry Allen

Over 15 years have now passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2544 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On 2012-09-08 22:22, bowers wrote:.
its time for the dance.
todd

Anyone for a tango? Smile
Barry Allen

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9539 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Man, 100,000 views (and over 800 replies ain't too shabby either)...That's something to stop and appreciate it. Nice cherry on top as to a great new part of coin magic.

Good job to Mr. Tango (who invented the coin), my friends, Sammy J (that started this string) and Funsway (that did the big book on the TUC). The interest generated here is a result of all 3 guys starting something special and creating lasting interest in it. Kudos to you all. Smile

Man, 100,000+ views, and still growing. Smile Again, Congratulations! And I still think that solid gold TUC coin I mentioned sometime back here, is a great idea and much deserved, even more so now. I'm just sayin' but what do you guys think here? Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Kennard
View Profile
New user
Singapore
60 Posts

Profile of Kennard
Mb, I Totally agree, credit should be given and much thanks to those who contributed to the growing interest in the TUC. Now to see what else Mr.Tango can come up with. Smile
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Oh my god, this is incredible. 100.000 views, it was time I damaged my index finger to click the same thread all the time.
Thank you very much firends, thank you Sammy J for creat the thread, thank you Fusnway for such a huge work, thank you FISM for the Invention Award prize. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm working in the new DVD the final name will be TUC' Secrets.
I insist we should organize a meting just for TUC users. Can we make that ? maybe in some congress.