The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPealing or APPalling? :: Mental Killer by Max Krause (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
I don't have an Iphone,only the New Ipod Touch 4G. Iam in Germany is it work for ipod touch 4g ? Or must I need an Iphone to make this trick ?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Jassu,

It will work on your iPod touch as well.

Best regards,
Max
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
It says on itunes,that the secret appears only once ? Why ? Is there any chance to get more than once ?
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Sorry for double Post,but must I have Skype to use this ? Must I make real Phone Calls ? So if iam on place with my Ipod without Webaccess,so the Trick don't work ?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Jassu,

It is completely self contained. You can access the instructions as many times as you like just make sure to read the welcome pages. You do not require any internet access at all.

Best regards,
Max
jassu
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of jassu
Ah,Great Thanks for Quick Reply I Buy it now on Itunes. Smile Can someone figure it out ? Or is it absolutley hidden ?
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
If done right, it's as deceptive as they come.

Max
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Guys,

Apple just approved mental Killer version 2.0.1 Make sure to go update yours!

Max
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
991 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Hi Max,

Not seen any update on the UK AppStore. Has this definitely been released?

Also, how's the ebook doing? I'm looking forward to that, to make up for the massive price drop!

Cheers,

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
Hi Jamie,

I got the update to 2.0.1 over the weekend did it show up for you?

Max, any update on the ebook/extra option?

Rich.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
avenger
View Profile
New user
China
34 Posts

Profile of avenger
The suit order can be set to CHaSeD for memory? Or give an option.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Max, thank you so much for the video chat yesterday, all is working flawlessly now.

The insight into the future plans for Mental Killer sound awesome, don't want to give anything away, but will tease the guys on here by telling them that in the future you will be
able to perform this.........USING ANOTHER PERSONS PHONE!!!
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Max,

Thanks for the updates so Menatl Killer works perfectly with the Ipod Touch and all your time and energy getting this thing out to the masses. For those of you who don't know Max, he has been amazing and quick to respond to any questions I have had. The app was well worth the $20 I paid for it, so since you can get it for less now, get to it!!!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Jamie and rmorrell,

I hope you have been able to get the app updated by now. I apologize for not responding sooner. Been super busy trying to make some things happen including the e-book you mentioned.

Avenger,

The suit order is going to stay exactly as it is. It's super easy and intuitive and makes sense for the effect.

Rasp,

I am thrilled that you are happy and I was more than happy to help you out. Thank you so much for the support.

Michaangelo,

Thank you so much for your patience. I am so happy you are now able to enjoy it along with everyone else.

For the rest of you,

Please do me a favor and review the app (if you own it) in iTunes and my website http://www.innovativedeceptions.com when you have a moment if you own it. I am lucky if I am selling 5 a day and due to this I am having a very difficult time getting my developers to help me add new features that I want as they do not see this as a profitable venture.

Since I created the app to be stealth nobody knows what they are seeing is an app and nobody is volunteering that information. So guess what? You all benefit by having the app and I loose. If you want all the additional bells and whistles you are asking for then you need to help me bring in the capital to be able to do so. There is no way that there is ever going to be enough market penetration to cause this app to be widely known.

I have other incredible ideas but you may never see them since this one is doing so poorly. I hate to say it, but the ball is now in your court. If you help spread the word and help this app gain momentum you will be rewarded with features that will take Mental Killer far beyond anything you can imagine. Keep it to yourself and we all loose.

Best regards,
Max
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
This is a brilliant effect. Best thing is that if you live in the uk as I do, you don't have to pay for a long distance call everytime you use it like I do with a similar app.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
991 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Any news on the ebook and extra features you promised us guys who paid the full whack for this app before you slashed the price, Max?

Cheers,

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi guys,

Still working hard on the next evolution guys. Sorry for the silence. I promise the patience will be worth it.

Best regards,
Max
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
192 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Hi max
The application is outstanding very strong, but I can notperform it. When do you think we can have the French version??
I'm looking forward to it.
Thanks
Pourang from Paris
Cheers
Pourang
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Any chance of a version that will work on Android, Max?

AP.
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
Max,

Any follow-up on the e-book and other things promised to those of us who paid full price for the app before you dropped the price? Please let us know!

Michael