The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Identity (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..20~21~22 [Next]
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Thank you Jan and Gaffed---That was my point exactly. My order has been in. I meant we just need to wait til we receive it. I'm sorry if it was taken wrong. Ixnay66 I know you don't me but I would just like to say when it comes to magicians and the work they invent I always will be respectful. I understand how words can be taken to mean something else or misunderstood. That's why I always do one thing when I read a post---I always assume the person writing it is well intentioned and is a friend. It helps me to see whats being said in a different light. I know people can be cold to one another and disrespectful. I come to The Café to get away from all of that and visit with my friends. And as people who know me know my friends are ALL magicians who love magic.

Again a heart felt thank you to Jan and Gaffed. And Ixnay66 I hope now you have a clearer picture of the kind of person I am. Good this has given me the chance to talk to 3 more good friends.

Good magic to all,

Eric
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Very thoughtfull post Eric.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-05-25 08:28, thehawk wrote:
Very thoughtfull post Eric.

Amen.

~gaffed~ Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Quote:
On 2009-05-24 23:30, thehawk wrote:
I still remember the first time I saw IT and it blew me away till I found out how it was done.
Was you still happy after you knew how it was done?
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Well, I certainly met no offense to anyone. The question just made me laugh out loud, that's all. When it comes to effects with signatures, names, etc I think we all realize you can only expect so much. Smile

So many times when a new effect is released some of the questions range from reasonable to the insane (e.g, can you do it naked?, can you do it in the rain?, etc.) I mean geez, we know It is not real magic and therefore whatever the method there will certainly be limitations.

Again, no offense. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Any reviews on this one yet? I'm eager to go to my local brick and mortar magic store to pick up a copy, but have a few other tricks on my "wish list." I'd love to hear what someone who has the trick has to say.

Thanks!
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1229 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Doesn't ship til next week.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Yep, according to the email I received from Rich it will not ship out until June 7.
Some slight delay in getting the gimmicked cards.

~gaffed~
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
cloneman
View Profile
Elite user
474 Posts

Profile of cloneman
Thanks. I asked because Tannen's just advertised it in the store's weekly deal e-mail. I assumed that meant they had it in stock. A call to Tannens confirmed that they will receive their shipment next week. We all wait in eager anticipation...
"Anything is possible... if you don't know what you are talking about."
cmdash24
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of cmdash24
It's delayed? Placed a pre-order some time ago. June 7th...
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
I hope june 7 doesn't turn to be june 10 then june15 then 17 and so on. Eagerly waiting
cmdash24
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of cmdash24
Well June 7th should be THE date. Sanders explained this in his newsletter.
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1229 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Yeah, I think anyone who ordered directly from Richard got the note on the delay. It is due to the card gaffs but are on the way to him now.
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
217 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
I think Richard said in the email he sent that anyone who preordered will have it before the stores will. I really cannot wait for this one.

Mike
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2009-06-02 14:33, Rpascual wrote:
I hope june 7 doesn't turn to be june 10 then june15 then 17 and so on. Eagerly waiting

I wouldn't worry about it as Rich is a pretty stand up guy and not one to BS anyone.
After all it would serve him no purpose and I think it was most considerate of him in notifying everyone of the delay as it was in no way obligatory of him doing so. Some would just have sloughed it it off and waited for some complaints to come in. Obviously such is not the case here. Hey....what's the rush? Gives you something to look forward to! In the interim practice some other magic effects that are in need of practice and buy a new TT! Smile

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~

andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
947 Posts

Profile of andykean
Great customer service
MagicRoo
View Profile
New user
Germany
18 Posts

Profile of MagicRoo
I am waiting for the arrival of this effect.

Can someone of you post something when you recieve it please?
Voldemort
View Profile
Special user
Florida
562 Posts

Profile of Voldemort
Quote:
On 2009-06-08 12:01, MagicRoo wrote:
I am waiting for the arrival of this effect.

Can someone of you post something when you recieve it please?

Absolutely!

I can't wait to see what this is all about. As soon as I get it I'll post a few words about it.
"Flight from death"
Buy the WILD AT HEART e-book to help Rachael Columbini here: http://www.lybrary.com/wild-heart-p-76110.html
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
217 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
Did this ship yet? The email for preorders said june 7th but did not get an email saying it shipped. Like everyone else I preordered as well.

Mike
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Well, I just received another email from Rich and it seems as though there is yet another delay for Identity. Seems as if this was totally out of his control and if all goes well it may possibly have a shipping date of next Tuesday 16th. Oh well, all good things come to those who wait.

~gaffed~ Smile
~Yogi Berra~