The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Live at the jailhouse! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5475 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
-------------------
Disk I Contents:
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN A RESTAURANT
CHOOSING A RESTAURANT
HOW TO DRESS
HOW TO GET THE JOB
HOW TO KEEP THE JOB
PROMOTION
STAFF RELATIONSHIPS
TIPS
GETTING PAID
CHARACTER
TYPES OF EFFECTS
AMOUNT OF MATERIAL

KIRK CHARLES PERFORMS AND EXPLAINS: SPONGE BALLS, AN IN THE HANDS COPPER/SILVER, MATCHES, BAR BASKETBALL AND BUSINESS CARD

GARRETT THOMAS PERFORMS: RUBIX CUBE, RING THING, 4 COIN PRODUCTION, BIG COIN LITTLE PURSE PLUS, GARRETT EXPLAINS HIS AMAZING WAY TO VANISH AND PRODUCE LARGE PROPS AT A TABLE

PAUL GREEN PERFORMS: PYGMY PADDLE (A GREAT TRICK THAT WILL PROMOTE THE RESTAURANT WITH A GIVE AWAY), HERE THERE AND CHICAGO TOO! ( HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE PLOT WITH RED HOT MOMMA) AND CARD TO WALLET ROUTINE WITH A GREAT TIP TO HELP YOU NEVER MISS AND GIVE AWAY YOUR BUSINESS CARD AT THE SAME TIME.

Disk II Contents:
APPROACHING THE TABLE: WHEN & HOW

DAN FLESHMAN PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: RISING CARD, CARD TO MOUTH, MOMMA IN MY WALLET

THREE WAYS TO LEAVE THE TABLE: ENTERTAINMENT NOT DESIRED, THE FOOD COMES, YOU FINISH THE SHOW

KOZMO PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: SWEET ‘N LOW SURPRISE

Disk III Contents:
JUSTIN MILLER PERFORMS & EXPLAINS: SHOCKINGLY SWEET, SUGGESTION

ODDS & ENDS: DEALING WITH HECKLERS, EVOLUTION OF YOUR MAGIC, SELF PROMOTION, POCKET MANAGEMENT., MISTAKE RECOVERY, MAKING FRIENDS, WORKING FOR CELEBS

FAVORITE STORIES

PARTING COMMENTS

you can see a couple clips of this at
http://www.kozmomagic.com
thanks
koz
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
I've preordered as well!

Woot!

Any other Canadians order this yet?
Logic Defied
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I am just viewing this strong material. great stuff.
Frank
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Just dug the set out and was reminded how great the material is. Especially the stuff from Paul Green and Garrett Thomas.

One thing that sprang to mind, Latimer uses green accents as part of his pro look. I wonder if he took the idea from Paul Green.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-06-16 14:11, Jamie Ferguson wrote:
Just dug the set out and was reminded how great the material is. Especially the stuff from Paul Green and Garrett Thomas.

One thing that sprang to mind, Latimer uses green accents as part of his pro look. I wonder if he took the idea from Paul Green.

That was such a great time filming that material. It was truly my eulogy to rest magic.
I have to dig these out again.
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
JM's handling of an unruly patron was a class in audience management. And of course he killed them with the magic.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3640 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Quote:
On 2012-07-10 21:35, Zombie Magic wrote:
JM's handling of an unruly patron was a class in audience management. And of course he killed them with the magic.

Yes! I wathced that bit after I had posted about Paul Green and Garrett. Justin's approach, audience management and magic is really first class. I forgot how good he is.....sorry Justin. Smile
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.