The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..36~37~38 [Next]
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Wow, silver version was not available to us. So do you get the watch immediately or do you get put on waiting list? Are they also charging shipping?
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
Wow, silver version was not available to us. So do you get the watch immediately or do you get put on waiting list? Are they also charging shipping?

You are able to receive the watch straight away and take it home with you as long as their limited stocks at the convention last.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
What???? So you are saying no waiting time at Blackpool? And you get the chance for a special silver addition? All that for a mere 325 gbp!!
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Cue tears and tantrums...

325 is prob including customs tax too.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
I tried one on todayand it made my arms look like a babys arms,its a massive thing
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, catweazle wrote:

Told ya Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
There is a famous quote that is often cited as being from Albert Einstein...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”.

you are all magicians, you have all bought stuff and regretted it, there are countless threads here of disappointment due to pre-order issues, yet you still do the same thing, and never learn...

Sandsminds were always going to take this to blackpool, the cut off date being the day before blackpool starts should of been a clue to at least some here...
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Karl M wrote:
I tried one on todayand it made my arms look like a babys arms,its a massive thing

I assume you are in Blackpool at the moment where it seems that you bought your watch.

If you don't mind, Karl M, would you be so kind to let us know what is the circumference of your wrist?

From what you are saying, it seems that you are a young man, if not a teen.

In my opinion, the size of the watch is perfect.

Also you have to bear in mind that the wrist watches of this size are very popular not only amongst youngsters
but amongst older people as well, like me for example. Smile

How old am I? 50 years old and I really feel revitalising and cool every time I wear one of the few
wrist watches I own which most of them are of the same size as VAPR watch and a few others even bigger.

The important thing regarding your purchase is that you have to leave yourself to feel free and enjoy
wearing the VAPR watch. I wish you to enjoy wearing it and performing with it having a great success.

Otherwise, if the particular size is not your cup of tea, you could simply sell it.

I'm pretty sure that in that case there would be hundreds of people who would be interested in grabbing
the opportunity to buy your watch and holding it in their hands within this month.

Just my thoughts.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
Quote:

Told ya Smile

How d*** right you were, indeed!

What the heck are you, a psychic of some sort? Smile

Or just a humble, low profile mentalist? Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
The latter Smile
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
The latter Smile

I fully agree Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Andrew J. K. wrote:
Quote:
The latter Smile

You are indeed. Smile

my best trick is predicting stock movements, here is my last prediction from a few days ago

"at best they will push it up to about 3.10 at close, then up a bit premarket, to short down to 2.90 ish with a sub 3 close tomorrow"

in true mentalism fashion, I was of course off by one, it hit 3.09, the rest was spot on.

i love predicting things Smile
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Andrew J. K. wrote:
Quote:
The latter Smile

You are indeed. Smile

my best trick is predicting stock movements, here is my last prediction from a few days ago

"at best they will push it up to about 3.10 at close, then up a bit premarket, to short down to 2.90 ish with a sub 3 close tomorrow"

in true mentalism fashion, I was of course off by one, it hit 3.09, the rest was spot on.

i love predicting things Smile

LOL! You made my day. Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Smile
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Does anyone who attented since Thursday the Blackpool convention have any further details about the VAPR watch sales issue?

Any fresh information would be well appreciated, while all we backers are still waiting for a spokesman of SansMinds to show
sometime up and shed some light about the aforementioned issue and what they intend to do with our pre-orders and especially
the ones of the backers who went for the Collector Pack, as they gave to Sansminds a lot of money beforehand (500.00 USD plus
78.00 USD for shippping costs).

We even haven't been informed yet about the outcome of the campaign. How does it sound to all of you?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. By the way, how many units do you think they brought with them at Blackpool. I think that you'll agree with me that the
hight of the amount would be very interesting and very informative in order to give us a clear picture of what happened there
and therefore to form an objective opinion.
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 17, 2017, Karl M wrote:

Although I already commented on your post (you'll find it a few posts above) by wishing you amongst others, to enjoy the watch you bought
at Blackpool and get the most out of it, the latest development at the convention regarding the VAPR watch sales, made me wonder if you
could do me and I suppose to all of us backers, a big favour.

If you don't mind, would you be so kind, Karl M, to inform us whether there was a heavy demand on the VAPR watches or not?

Did you heart anything about the amount (approximately) of watches been brought or sold over the past two days?

Any information would be well appreciated.

Sincerely,
Andrew K.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Yeah loads of people buying them you see loads of people wearing them and walking around with them but only silver ones left is what the man said to me,so that's what I know mate
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Yeah loads of people buying them you see loads of people wearing them and walking around with them but only silver ones left is what the man said to me,so that's what I know mate

Thank you for the update, Karl M.

I really much appreciate this.

Enjoy your staying at Blackpool and continue having fun Smile

Regards,
Andrew K.
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
Sands minds have to be the greatest illusionists there ever were! Also they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are fantastic at mass hypnosis, or there is indeed one born every minute....
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2017, ceme20 wrote:
Sands minds have to be the greatest illusionists there ever were! Also they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are fantastic at mass hypnosis, or there is indeed one born every minute....

You couldn't be more accurate, ceme20. Smile

Are you one of us who have been ...hypnotized as well and took the plunge by pre-ordering any of the VAPR packages?