The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Williamson DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
magic soul
View Profile
Regular user
U.K.
102 Posts

Profile of magic soul
[quote]On 2004-09-24 10:27, owen.daniel wrote:
I have often considered buying your International Video...However I do not watch that many videos (mainly a book guy)...But now that you are coming to England to lecture for MacMillan's again! Are you going to be lecturing on the Magic Farm material? This is going to be the best convention ever (what with Mickey Silver coming over as well)
Owen
Owen I have the international video you are refering to and I am selling it for £7.00 post paid as you are in england as I am please email me to let me know if you want it thanks.andy
andy
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Mr. Williamson, any info on the progress of these DVDs. I am going to start banging my head against the letter box soon.
Yours,

Ivan
David Williamson
View Profile
V.I.P.
190 Posts

Profile of David Williamson
Ivan-

The masters have been delivered to the replicator and we are on schedule for a late October ship date. Thanks to all who ordered and thanks for your patience! I hope you think the wait was worth it.

The special pre-release price will only be good for another 2 weeks at http://www.williamsonmagic.com/magicfarm.

Go easy on the head banging on the letter box- it can be messy.

Dave
John T. Sheets
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, USA
1105 Posts

Profile of John T. Sheets
I can tell you without even seeing these DVD's that they're going to be great!
www.johnTsheets.com

See the "Quantum Bender 3.0" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkTVw9FjonE

See my Dove Act here... https://youtu.be/Ms7_u46Qpp0

See the "Energy Bender" trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpJOfL0k8xA

See the "Table of Death" in Las Vegas trailer here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivizLAKD7I
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
That's great news Dave! They will surely be well worth the wait. I will take your advise regarding the letter box
Yours,

Ivan
Donnie
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Donnie
This forum is exploding with praises for Dave Williamson...as it should be. Just in case there is still any doubt in anyones mind about Dave and his material, there are a few things I'll add.
Everything he does is for real world situations, the routines are strong and well constructed, overall his philosophy concerning Magic is brilliant. He is my favorite magician, and sometimes I look up at the stars and think of him and wonder if somewhere he is looking up at those same stars thinking of me....
Sincerely,
David Williamson
(just joking, its Don)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Don, pretty funnY!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Doha Dealer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Doha Dealer
I have the video he put out with international years ago and it was great although production quality sucks (as do most of International's video's - they use 1 or 2 camera's and are filming a lecture so you miss much of the real work, close ups, recaps etc which I think really add to a video). Despite that, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, after all teh most important thing is the content and the teacher. I am sure that new dvd's will be even better - I'm ordering mine now.
Dr Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Sparks, NV
154 Posts

Profile of Dr Magic
David Williamson is the best magician I've ever seen, hands down.

He is technically gifted, and constructs astonishing routines. He is also a comic genius.

I highly recommend looking into anything he publishes and if you get the chance to see him perform or lecture DO NOT MISS IT. We can all learn something from this wonderful performer. He is truly one of the all time greats.

Dr Magic
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
So when will they be available?
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
It shouldn't b long now. Yohoo!!!!
Yours,

Ivan
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2004-09-17 08:11, Tim Ellis wrote:
You've been an inspiration to so many and I, for one, often find myself stopping during a show and thinking... WWDD? (What would Dave do?)

Tim, I love that. It's so true!!!

James Bateman
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of James Bateman
Without even seeing these, I give them my highest recommendation based on what I saw on Dave's earlier videos. He's so much better than just about any one else on video - unique combo of side-splitting humor, devious handlings and incredible mechanics.
trickster2000
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
289 Posts

Profile of trickster2000
These are his old vids...
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
The magic farm DVD is new though
Darren Roberts
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of Darren Roberts
Any updates on these? I'm a little more excited for them than I expected!!!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Patience, grasshoppers. they will arrive!

niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Darren, you are excited?? Don't tell me.
Yours,

Ivan
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Michigan
2904 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Any updates as to when they will be shipped?
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1310 Posts

Profile of DJG
In the last e-mail I rec'd from Dave they should be in his hands in a day or two...