The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (371 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..24..31..38..45..50~51~52 [Next]
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Been looking at this a while. Already have Wiki but seeing this can be an addition piques my interest. User friendly is most important. I purchased Telefoto many years ago before I even had an IPhone. Used it on PC with callers. Never was able to get it back once I had my IPhone. I really wanted to be a nerd but decided on basketball. Those days are over. The nerd in me is crying out but I just have not been able to get there.

Smile

Decomposing APPs
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
Hi Greg,

I've posted earlier on the free ESP trick provided with the Apple Store download, and also PM'd you on Messenger, but sadly did not receive any reply from you on both fronts.

So I am going to post again one more time, as I am not willing to purchase any item from someone who does not care to respond to my questions.

1. In the Apple Store, you state that "The free version includes a mind blowing ESP effect". However, after downloading it, I get NO instructions whatsoever how to use this or any routines.

2. What I do get is the ability for a SPEC to use his/her phone to go to a dummy site (which by the way is so obvious that it is a gaff site), and of course, I can see what the SPEC sees/select, but in order to do that, I have to peek at my phone (which further adds to the dubiousness of this trick).

3. Since there were NO instructions that came with the download, and no reply from you, and some input from other kind members here, we all agree that this is certainly NOT a mind blowing ESP effect, and certainly nowhere near what you show in your promotional video!

4. Despite that, I was still willing to purchase it given the strong feedback from other members here. However, I am from Malaysia, and your free App does NOT show the price to purchase the App. There is only a button that says "Purchase Inject" but with no price stated, so obviously I am not going to click on this button without first knowing the price.

5. For this reason, I PM'd you on Messenger several times to clarify on the free mind blowing trick and also to enquire about the price if I were to click the "Purchase" button, but sadly NO REPLY whatsoever from you despite several follow ups.

I noticed that you are active on this thread, so I am wondering why you choose not to respond to my posts?

Also, I think it would be helpful if you clarified about the free mind blowing ESP trick you promise for the free download, since I am certain I am not the only one who has experienced this, or feels disappointed. If one cannot trust what you have given us as a teaser, how can we have the trust to make a full purchase, especially for something that costs a fair bit.

I look forward to your response.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Dang I just bought it now I am having second thoughts. Smile Patapon having dilemma.

Anyone know how to turn off the sound on g**gle effect for the incoming p**k on my phone? Audio notifications is turned off. Word only stays for a second or two, not enough time. Thanks
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hours now and still cannot find the answer. I have reread the inject instructions over and over. Turned off all audible on my IPhone. The "incoming" sound for the revealed word kinda gives the effect away. Plus no way to get the reveal because its only visible for two seconds. No way settings helped. Unable to get into FB and wanted this for tonight. Oh well. Still have wiki...I really only wanted to at least get google down before moving on to the other effects. The lazy man's inject looks awesome on two borrowed phones but dang it the audible incoming sound/vibration on borrowed sally's phone blows it.

Decomposing patience Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Last year I only heard about some bugs and glitches but thought 2.0 would be better. All notifications have been turned off under settings....again. The incoming beeps are still there and now when I do get the word, it may take 4 minutes or it doesn't work at all. Smile
CR_Shelton
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of CR_Shelton
Decomposed, you seem confused about the different features. Peeking, notifications, and Lazy Inject are not related in the ways you suggest. Every phone is different. If you have an iPhone PM me and I’ll help you sort it out. If it’s an android that gives you sounds for every notification, that’s something you have to deal with in the phone settings not Inject’s settings. Same goes for how long your notifications stay on the screen. If you’re I using a browser that makes sounds on redirect (I have never encountered such a thing) try a different browser. Failing all of that, have you tried just turning off the volume on your phone?
An actor is a magician performing the illusion of reality.
www.ActingMagician.com
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
IPhone 5 is what I have thanks. The phone is silenced and muted. No matter what browser I use. Whether my IPhone is the transmitter or receiver, the popup and sound still occur. Its a Inject 2 pop up with the eye. The visual popup last about two seconds. The sound is the problem, kinda gives it all away. Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Regarding features, Lazy man and google p**k the pop up is the same. They are both utilizing the search function do they not? I have read the instructions and followed them to the letter.

I cannot find any instructions regarding sounds on the inject settings. THat being said, I have turned off all notifications and everything I can on there, played around with anything remotely that may be a toggle related to notifications and none of that worked. I also went to updates and clicked and it took all night to updated Inject 2. I thought it would come with updates? Anyway, please tell me I am missing something. Let it be simple, I don't care. At this point I want this to work.

I want to like this, it just wont let me. Smile
bosami
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of bosami
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2018, Decomposed wrote:
Regarding features, Lazy man and google p**k the pop up is the same. They are both utilizing the search function do they not? I have read the instructions and followed them to the letter.

I cannot find any instructions regarding sounds on the inject settings. THat being said, I have turned off all notifications and everything I can on there, played around with anything remotely that may be a toggle related to notifications and none of that worked. I also went to updates and clicked and it took all night to updated Inject 2. I thought it would come with updates? Anyway, please tell me I am missing something. Let it be simple, I don't care. At this point I want this to work.

I want to like this, it just wont let me. Smile

I have never, ever had a sound come from a notification. Make sure that 'Vibrate on Ring' and 'Vibrate on Silent' are both turned on.

Also - if you want to fall in love with the app - go to 'Houdini Card' and learn that one. It doesn't use the p***k function, so you won't have any noises or notifications to worry about and it alone is worth the price of the effect.
...forever curious
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks, I figured it all out on my own. Hope maybe I can help someone else out. The answer should be in the instructions though. Was a real pain and its not the IPhone settings.

Yeah the Houdini card looks really good. A lot going with that one for sure.....thanks
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
Greg, still waiting for your reply on the "mind blowing free ESP" trick and pricing on Apple Store for Malaysia?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2018, patapon wrote:
Greg, still waiting for your reply on the "mind blowing free ESP" trick and pricing on Apple Store for Malaysia?

The free ESP trick was a requirement of Apple for release.
A free app must have a certain level of functionality for approval.

The price of Inject's in app purchase is $79.99 USD. I don't know what that is in your currency.

As you've seen from the videos that have been posted on this thread, there are 20 effects that you can perform with Inject 2.0.

Also, in the full version of Inject, you have a lot of flexibility with the URLs of your effects.

I hope that helps.

All the best,
Greg
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
Dear Greg,

Thanks for finally responding. I appreciate it.

1. Noted on the price.

2. With regard to the free trick, perhaps you may want to edit the text in the Apple store (or bring it to their attention) as for what we get (ie. zero instructions or routines), many would agree that it is far from "mind blowing", so this statement certainly reduces your credibility, and possibly, the likelihood of buying the app.

3. Or, you could at least get Apple to post a link to some instructions/routines.

On this note, I would really appreciate if you could PM me some instructions/routines on how to best use the free trick.

Cheers!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Does anyone know why ITunes is charging $85.39 (totaled after purchase) for this when the download states specifically it is $79.99?

Free
In-App Purchases
1. Inject Free
2. Upgrade $79.99
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2018, Decomposed wrote:
Does anyone know why ITunes is charging $85.39 (totaled after purchase) for this when the download states specifically it is $79.99?

Free
In-App Purchases
1. Inject Free
2. Upgrade $79.99

It depends on where you are in the World.
Some countries charge sales tax on top of the posted price.

Greg
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Greg, yeah gotta be that. Probably should have went through Penguin. Oh well,,,,,
patapon
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
135 Posts

Profile of patapon
Hi Greg,

Can you please respond to my last post? You can PM me if that is more convenient.

Thanks
wizard43830
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of wizard43830
Just got a really nice martin notifier w/extras at a great price.If any one is looking 25-28 range with free shipping.

Here is the link--https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=jmvi_trading&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xmartian.TRS0&_nkw=martian&_sacat=0.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
Just got Inject 2. All I can say is WOW! This app is just fantastic. It's hard to believe that the spectator is using her own phone with little or no touching by the magician. It's unbelievable.

Thanks Greg for this awesome app!!

Mike
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you Mike.

Let me know if you have other questions.
Greg