The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: TA: True Astonishment by Paul Harris: Box Set: 9 DVDs + Props (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..28..39..50..61..70~71~72 [Next]
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
Quote:
On 2009-02-07 02:51, Mind Melter wrote:
I have a question regarding the easter eggs.

What would happen if you play the dvds from a computer? Are you still able to find them? or would it just play all the clips?

I'm not 100% sure. However, I watched the whole set on my PC and it played like a normal DVD. The only difference with the easter eggs is that you click on them with your mouse instead of using the direction arows to find them. I think it's actually a little harder to find them on a computer, if you don't cheat and use the playlist that is.
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
Mind Melter,

Being a fellow Aussie....any sign of your set yet?

Regards
Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
Just got back from my depot £23 duty charges ...not 2 worry its finally in my hands !:)
jb
View Profile
New user
Mt. View, CA
24 Posts

Profile of jb
Paper Propeller is indeed an easter egg. Just thrilled to have been part of this and see it find the light of day.

-johnbodine
sivartn
View Profile
New user
Nebraska
58 Posts

Profile of sivartn
I got my set at 9am central time on Friday the 6th, it is now 6am Saturday the 7th, I have been watching this set almost non stop, maybe like 2 and a half ours of not watching. I cant say enough about how amazing this set is, my box came locked, but very easy to figure out. Each disk, my jaw just kept dropping lower for each effect. I am officialy in love with the stapled one. And have impresses my worst cridict, my mom, with Las Vegas Leaper, amazing ending. All I can say is to give this set the respect it deserves, there are no bad effects, just hard ones, and there are very few of those, keep at them and you will get them. that's my 2 cents.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
If you watch the discs in a pc...use the playlist...and all the easter eggs are clickable...but not labeled...I'm gonna go through every disc today and make a list...if anyone gets too aggravated, I can email my list...if that's ok with everyone else...

Nathan
mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
I got mine yesterday, and it's great. High production quality, great puzzle box. The EE I have found are awesome. I'm extremely impressed with all of it. Now I'm off to watch, and learn.
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
594 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
This may sound like a stupid question cuz it probably is but I just got a mac for Christmas (been on pc all my life) so how do you access EE on a mac because the video player I don't think has a playlist?

JJ
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
A lot of the parcels heading to the UK seem to be getting held up by Customs. Anybody here (from the UK) managed to get there parcel without having to pay off Customs? I hope mine arrives on Monday - but I have just found the address for the local parcel depot, in case I need to pay a Customs charge. I don't mind paying the charge, it is just the extra delay!

Can't wait till Monday...

Joe
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
What more can I say ...very very pleased with my TA .. looks like I'm having a late night 2night.
Has anyone used the pen with uk bills
KyleThorson
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
98 Posts

Profile of KyleThorson
Quote:
On 2009-02-07 10:51, jordanjohnson wrote:
This may sound like a stupid question cuz it probably is but I just got a mac for Christmas (been on pc all my life) so how do you access EE on a mac because the video player I don't think has a playlist?

JJ

I have just become a mac convert myself. You can just click on the easter eggs when you see them using your mouse.

Kyle
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
I had watched the entire set and found a bunch of the EE's.
Then I went back and am currently watching the entire set again but this time I am on an EE hunt!

Currently I have found every EE on disc one and two and am on disc 3 on my EE quest.

I have to say, all of these EE's are amazing! I can't believe they have included some of these! WOW!
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
kiss_bpp
View Profile
New user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
98 Posts

Profile of kiss_bpp
Started my hunt last night I have all of them listed out except for... 1 on disc 1, 2 on disc 4, 1 on 6 and the contra style on 9. If anyone is truly stuck and can't find one feel free to PM me. As I have a list that I have put together.

Sean
dbuckalew
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dbuckalew
Wow, I have spent the last few nights watching the entire set from beginning to end.

I just wanted to say to those producing and selling effects in the future the bar has been raised.

Most of these effects if they were produced or created by any other team would probably have been sold separately and at a much higher cost to us.

Recently I spent $55.00 for a one trick DVD, and was so disappointed in the production, explanation, etc.

TA was carefully crafted from the music, packaging, art work, explanations, phoote notes, and the list can go on and on.

I have vowed that if Bro, Paul and Jason can put together some of the best effects in the last few years, with the top notch quality of this set for the unbelievable cost of $300.00 I will be ever so discriminating in my future purchases.

If you don't have this set, all I can say is, this is a must for all levels of performers.

I have learned so much on this set, i.e., after many of the effects instead of immediately going into the climax, Bro simply says nothing and just lets the magic happen.

My favorite is Water Trap, holy cow that's magic.

Don
Sparda
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Sparda
Quote:
On 2009-02-06 17:22, tdowell wrote:
Quote:
But I have not received mine yet, so maybe it is number 4 8 15 16 23 42 and I don't know it.

Its not #8; I have #8. Smile

I have # 15 Smile
fridoliina89
View Profile
Special user
503 Posts

Profile of fridoliina89
I think I have found most of the easter eggs, but someone mentioned a long interview with Paul Harris, has anyone found that one?

Also I was wondering, have anyone found the propeller card thing?

please send me a pm if you have.
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
I have not received it, yet, sigh Smile
This means that I will receive next week, but I will also be away all week long for job travels, so I won't have it in my hands until next sunday.
How can I resist another week reading your posts and without the DVDs in my possession?
I feel really depressed now Smile

Dave
hikeeba
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of hikeeba
To see all of the EE, you can open the disk and drag the .vob files into vcd player.

Anyone else get a box whose corner was chipped?
matthew90
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of matthew90
What are the poker cards for?
FZandura
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
247 Posts

Profile of FZandura
Once again, disappointment. First time on a weekend, where I can say I am REALLY looking forward to Monday.
F. Zandura