The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..20..24..28..32..36~37~38 [Next]
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Will - any way you can approximate without committing to when the first 300 and the ones following are likely to get their units? Anything concrete will help all be calm and get more to trust in this process. Just a suggestion.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
regimbeaup
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of regimbeaup
Anyone looking to order this and share shipping cost, which are 140$? So far, two of us based in London / Paris (going to Paris often).
Let me know as soon as possible pls
Thanks !
MikeTheKid
View Profile
Veteran user
vancouver
329 Posts

Profile of MikeTheKid
Its very good !!!! I have seen it Smile
---------------------------------------------

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible....

www.mikeliumagic.com
theconjuror
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of theconjuror
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2017, MikeTheKid wrote:

But do you own one?
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2017, MikeTheKid wrote:

what does the smoke look like? is it thin? or does it look nice and thick?
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Got an email and this says, "We were able to get proper permits and license for some countries, so some of you may receive your units very soon. Due to restrictions in certain countries, we had to change to specialty carriers for you. We will be contacting you individually to give you the tracking number and where you can track your package. You can expect an email by the end of this week." Hopefully this includes the USA! I hope I get my watch soon!
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
Will - with the order of the Collector Package, do you get 2 remote units? 1 for each watch?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I heard yes on two watches and two remotes.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
I have not yet decided on a vapr watch , but I have been following all the posts and feel like I know many of you. I wish everyone the best in this venture and hope to read many great stories of how good the vapr watch is. I have used Magic Smoke for serveral years with wonderful success but am always in the market for something new. I will be very interested in how this story continues. All the Best to everyone!
Michael
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2017, ceme20 wrote:
I have not yet decided on a vapr watch , but I have been following all the posts and feel like I know many of you. I wish everyone the best in this venture and hope to read many great stories of how good the vapr watch is. I have used Magic Smoke for serveral years with wonderful success but am always in the market for something new. I will be very interested in how this story continues. All the Best to everyone!
Michael

i also own magic smoke and am hesitant to buy vapr watch....id like to see what the smoke is like on the vapr watch (a real video of it fully charged and such) in comparison to mystery smoke
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Er my mistake mystery smoke is what I have
regimbeaup
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of regimbeaup
Any buyers out of London/Paris to share shipping costs?
movemonkey
View Profile
Loyal user
Detroit, USA
210 Posts

Profile of movemonkey
Why the shipping cost are 140 dollars, can someone explain that cost??
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
93 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I really really want this but don't think I can get it easily in my home town. is there anyone in the u.s willing to get one and send over to me if I pay them for shipping? cheaper?
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
93 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
Or maybe some one is coming to visit soon???
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
450 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
So much money for shipping costs and nobody get it. Lol. Ups..must turn off my Lynx Smoke.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
As per January 17th infographic, there are 374 watches sold. Surely a long way to go for the 2000 before the campaign ends on Feb 15th.

So if the campaign fails, what changes? I mean will they simply make 74 pieces for example? What happens to support and warranty? What is the delay for these 74 and counting? Or do we simply get refunds and an apology for an unsuccessful campaign?

I like this project but I really hope we can hear more about the non-300 supporters and what is in store for them. Maybe that will help people make the jump and back the project.

I am looking forward to clarifications and further updates in the days to come.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3088 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I think Will laid out all the plans for the 300 and beyond on the webiste pretty clearly however I feel your pain about the uncertainty. It did seem pretty clear that their intention is if they took your money you will get a watch or your money back. However support for technology is never perfect or forever, just look at the pebble watch or any 3 year old computer for that matter.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3088 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I'm in the first 300 in the US and still waiting to hear definitively when a I will get my watch
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
It seems the website has been updated with newer information. My bad for not checking there first.

All is clear now. Smile